Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Teo sings racist song.....

+2
2seaoat
TEOTWAWKI
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Teo sings racist song..... Empty Teo sings racist song..... 12/5/2014, 12:46 am

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

2Teo sings racist song..... Empty Re: Teo sings racist song..... 12/5/2014, 12:50 am

2seaoat

It makes me happy hearing your songs. It also makes me happy knowing that you are happy. Keep enjoying what obviously is your gift. Hang on to the positive and celebrate.

3Teo sings racist song..... Empty Re: Teo sings racist song..... 12/5/2014, 12:51 am

Vikingwoman

Nice Teo but you can barely hear your voice.

4Teo sings racist song..... Empty Re: Teo sings racist song..... 12/5/2014, 12:53 am

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Vikingwoman wrote:Nice Teo but you can barely hear your voice.
Check your left right speaker balance...My laptop puts my voice on one side and the music on both...cheap system..LOL

5Teo sings racist song..... Empty Re: Teo sings racist song..... 12/5/2014, 12:58 am

Vikingwoman

I'll try that. Teo is a good singer. He sounds kinda like Ol blue eyes.

6Teo sings racist song..... Empty Re: Teo sings racist song..... 12/5/2014, 8:02 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Great rendition as always,  Teo.

I watched a World War 2 documentary a week or so ago.  According to the documentary,  since Irving Berlin was Jewish,  he wanted to write a secular Christmas song and "White Christmas" resulted.  It became an anthem for the soldiers in World War 2 because it gave them such a feeling of longing to be back home.  According to Guiness,  Bing Crosby's recording of it is still the best selling single record of all time (50 million copies).

7Teo sings racist song..... Empty Re: Teo sings racist song..... 12/5/2014, 1:00 pm

QueenOfHearts

QueenOfHearts

Is that only your voice? That sounds great!

8Teo sings racist song..... Empty Re: Teo sings racist song..... 12/5/2014, 1:02 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

QueenOfHearts wrote:Is that only your voice?  That sounds great!

Last edited by TEOTWAWKI on 12/5/2014, 7:16 pm; edited 2 times in total

9Teo sings racist song..... Empty Re: Teo sings racist song..... 12/5/2014, 1:11 pm

Sal

Sal

Needz mor missile strikes.

10Teo sings racist song..... Empty Re: Teo sings racist song..... 12/5/2014, 1:24 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

silent

Last edited by TEOTWAWKI on 12/5/2014, 7:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

11Teo sings racist song..... Empty Re: Teo sings racist song..... 12/5/2014, 1:44 pm

QueenOfHearts

QueenOfHearts

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
QueenOfHearts wrote:Is that only your voice?  That sounds great!
Yes the main part is my voice...the karaoke song does supply backup chorus in the middle....

Since you liked it here's another one I did a while back....

I love it! You're really a very good singer. Got any more Christmas songs?

12Teo sings racist song..... Empty Re: Teo sings racist song..... 12/21/2014, 4:57 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Here's A new one ..I don't like it much but my daughter liked it...I tried a different treatment of it...a duet with myself...remember all I got is a laptop a mike and some earbuds to do this stuff...

13Teo sings racist song..... Empty Re: Teo sings racist song..... 12/21/2014, 5:07 pm

Well that was pretty doggone good for a laptop, microphone, and ear buds.

Next?

14Teo sings racist song..... Empty Re: Teo sings racist song..... 12/21/2014, 5:21 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

SheWrites wrote:Well that was pretty doggone good for a laptop, microphone, and ear buds.

Next?
What's your favorite Christmas song and I will try it..?
That was Lisa favorite..I hope it still is ....LOL The Eagles did it FAR better than I ever could.

15Teo sings racist song..... Empty Re: Teo sings racist song..... 12/21/2014, 5:36 pm

How about the Christmas Song - Chestnuts roasting on an open fire...

16Teo sings racist song..... Empty Re: Teo sings racist song..... 12/21/2014, 5:38 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

SheWrites wrote:How about the Christmas Song - Chestnuts roasting on an open fire...
Well I am going for a late lunch and will get rite on it when I get back if I can find the Karaoke of it...thanks, never tried that one.

17Teo sings racist song..... Empty Re: Teo sings racist song..... 12/21/2014, 5:45 pm

Teo sings racist song..... Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR-7ZmcwqhasWA58g8K5MKOPlRzTdf4Oez4REMJJnDu0VXhPlKKSQ

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pb5hk7jDvvs

Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum