This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What a dork! Mitt Romney To Flood Victim: 'Go Home And Call 211'

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/09/01/mitt-romney-211_n_1848432.html

"Romney shook hands with National Guardsmen outside the U.S. Post Office and talked with a local resident, Jodie Chiarello, 42, who lost her home in Isaac's flooding.

"He just told me to, um, there's assistance out there," Chiarello said of her conversation with Romney. "He said, go home and call 211." That's a public service number offered in many states."
------

I guess Mitt left his wallet at home lol. Dork.

BP wrote:http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/09/01/mitt-romney-211_n_1848432.html

"Romney shook hands with National Guardsmen outside the U.S. Post Office and talked with a local resident, Jodie Chiarello, 42, who lost her home in Isaac's flooding.

"He just told me to, um, there's assistance out there," Chiarello said of her conversation with Romney. "He said, go home and call 211." That's a public service number offered in many states."
------

I guess Mitt left his wallet at home lol. Dork.
How can anyone be so out of touch? The woman's house is GONE and he tells her to go home and use the phone?

Voters are going to have to put a ton of confidence in his business experience if they think he's going to know how to create 12 million new jobs. On the other hand, according to Moody's Analytics job creation is going to happen no matter who is in the White House. This sounds like Nixon's secret plan to end the war, remember that one?

12 MILLION JOBS

The claim: "Unlike the president, I have a plan to create 12 million new jobs."

The facts: This sounds like a pretty bold statement, especially considering that only two presidents -- Ronald Reagan and Bill Clinton, who both served two terms -- created more than 12 million jobs. Romney says he could reach this same goal in just four years, although the policy paper his campaign issued contains few details. It is mostly a collection of policy assertions, such as reducing debt, overhauling the tax code, fostering free trade and so forth.

But the number is even less ambitious than it sounds. His pledge amounts to an average of 250,000 new jobs per month, a far cry from the 500,000 positions a month that Romney claimed would be part of a "normal recovery." In recent months, the economy has averaged about 150,000 jobs per month.

The Congressional Budget Office is required to consider the effects of the "fiscal cliff" if a year-end budget deal is not reached, which many experts think would push the country into a recession. But even with that caveat, the nonpartisan agency assumes that 9.6 million jobs will be created in the next four years. Moody's Analytics, in an August forecast, predicts 12 million jobs will be created by 2016, no matter who is president. And Macroeconomic Advisors in April predicted a gain of 12.3 million jobs. In other words, this is a fairly safe bet by Romney.

http://www.startribune.com/printarticle/?id=168225816

View user profile
Mitt Romney is god's curse on America for our self indulgence and greed. He is testing all of us. Can we allow self serving evil to prevail over the once god fearing nation.....or will we simply descend into every man for themselves and to hell with Christian ideology. He is an evil man. He can lie without ramifications, and the more whipped cream they put on this pile of dung, the more people are looking at the whipped cream. The man is blowing his dog whistle hoping white Reagan democrats think Obama is passing out checks to lazy black folks, and he is clueless what it is like to have disaster in one's life.

He was born on third base, and people want to talk about some imaginary triple Mitt hit. The man is lie......from head to toe.......the man is a lie......he picks a running mate who has made his career......well........lying. I sometimes think the guy upstairs knows what he is doing. He is testing America in this election. Can we live by his principles as given by his son, or can we all go over to the dark side of evil and foresake the least among us and bring lies and selfish behavior to a new standard. Yep, Mitt thinks he needs to pay less tax, and all his wall street buddies need to make more money as the middle class is decimated, and we no longer make things in this country. We are in trouble.

View user profile
Where is Obama?

View user profile
Watching Detroit make his White Sox team look like they could not beat the whahoos. I am a sox fan........and Detroit owns the sox right now. I think the Sox's can beat the Yankees like a drum......but Detroit.......they are tough, and Obama is talking politics.....but he is thinking baseball.

View user profile

i'm a tigers fan... the chisox still worry me plenty. if everything you say about romney were true (you know some is hyperbole) it doesn't change that atleast as much can be said of obama... hell his own words scare the hell out of me. they're a shit sandwich.

Obama had no/none plans to go to LA. He only went because Romney went...It's a fact, it's actual.....Obama had to cancel an Ohio speech....

Obama, SCREW RED STATES.......go figure.

What a man of the people...............right.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum