Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

New forum sections: Ask NaughtBob and Pensacola Blue Wahoos

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Admin

Admin

Ask NaughtBob:

This is somewhat of an advice column moderated by NaughtBob. You basically ask him for advice or to answer any questions.

Pensacola Blue Wahoos:

A place for BP and halmarkgrad to continue their discussion of the Blue Wahoos.

https://pensacoladiscussion.forumotion.com

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

NaughtBob would be the last person I would ever take advice from. I don't even like NaughtBob. To me he's like a wannabee disk jockey or a wannabee game show host. NaughtBob is just some made up persona to compensate for Is Bob's insecurities.

Signed,

Bob Wood

Admin

Admin

NaughtBob wrote:NaughtBob would be the last person I would ever take advice from. I don't even like NaughtBob. To me he's like a wannabee disk jockey or a wannabee game show host. NaughtBob is just some made up persona to compensate for Is Bob's insecurities.

Signed,

Bob Wood

You have two questions awaiting answers.

https://pensacoladiscussion.forumotion.com

Admin wrote:Ask NaughtBob:

This is somewhat of an advice column moderated by NaughtBob. You basically ask him for advice or to answer any questions.

Pensacola Blue Wahoos:

A place for BP and halmarkgrad to continue their discussion of the Blue Wahoos.

Thank you, we will diligently use it wisely in order to save mankind, womankind and animalkind. We need to get Johnny Debates over here because sooner or later, Marposa & Seaoat will be along to sing their pro wahoo praises. Yuck.

Thanks I really dont want the Blue Yahoo thing to turn into a complete slam of the park and the team. We are going to have to live with what we have for awhile. Just reporting the facts about the financing and some of the silly things they do should be very interesting and entertaining.. I hope many others will join us in this pursuit of information. Lets also talk about some of the positive aspects of Studers stadium. I mean, damn, for 100 million we need a little good news. bounce For example..Things I really like about the park. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ let me get back with you on that Twisted Evil

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum