This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Protect the Polls? Has anyone heard of this? Could make Nov 6 interesting...

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

I really don't know what to say...

What is PTP?

Over the past year Voter Fraud has become an important issue in Florida. Governor Rick Scott has spearheaded the issue by creating new Voter ID laws to curb illegal voting. But the fear remains that it may be too little too late. Florida gun owners are uniting to bring a new law to the table called Protect the Polls. The logic behind Protect the Polls is simple. If you are a legal gun owner in the state of Florida and you suspect someone on Election Day is committing voter fraud you can shoot him or her with your licensed weapon and not be charged with a crime. Precedents have already been set allowing these rights, like the important Stand Your Ground law, and in this case, there is more at stake than just one person's life; this is for the life of this great country.

Link: http://protectthepolls.com/What_is_PTP_.html

PACEDOG#1 wrote:I really don't know what to say...

What is PTP?

Over the past year Voter Fraud has become an important issue in Florida. Governor Rick Scott has spearheaded the issue by creating new Voter ID laws to curb illegal voting. But the fear remains that it may be too little too late. Florida gun owners are uniting to bring a new law to the table called Protect the Polls. The logic behind Protect the Polls is simple. If you are a legal gun owner in the state of Florida and you suspect someone on Election Day is committing voter fraud you can shoot him or her with your licensed weapon and not be charged with a crime. Precedents have already been set allowing these rights, like the important Stand Your Ground law, and in this case, there is more at stake than just one person's life; this is for the life of this great country.

Link: http://protectthepolls.com/What_is_PTP_.html

I wonder if our notorious governor knows his pic is on that page. I can just hear it now, "Your honor, he claimed he left his ID at home, but I knew he was lying, so I killed him." What ever could these people be thinking? Oh, I guess I'm asking the wrong person.

View user profile

Maybe the reason that no one has heard about PTP is because it is pure BS.

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:Maybe the reason that no one has heard about PTP is because it is pure BS.

I think which ever liberal is responsible for this outright fabrication could be liable for some kind of slander suit from the governer.

Here's some good news about voter's rights.

Federal court rules against Texas voter ID law
It says the measure discriminates against the poor and minorities in violation of the Voting Rights Act.
August 30, 2012|By David G. Savage, Los Angeles Times
Email

Republican Gov. Rick Perry of Texas has sharply criticized a federal court's… (Janet Blackmon Morgan,…)
WASHINGTON — A federal court has ruled for the first time that a strict photo identification law discriminates against poor and minority voters in violation of the Voting Rights Act, barring Texas from enforcing its new requirement at polling places this fall.

The decision puts a national spotlight on an election law issue that sharply divides Republicans and Democrats and one that could have an effect on who wins a close contest.

http://articles.latimes.com/2012/aug/30/nation/la-na-texas-voting-20120831

View user profile

othershoe1030 wrote:Here's some good news about voter's rights.

It says the measure discriminates against the poor and minorities in violation of the Voting Rights Act.
Email

Republican Gov. Rick Perry of Texas has sharply criticized a federal court's… (Janet Blackmon Morgan,…)
WASHINGTON — A federal court has ruled for the first time that a strict photo identification law discriminates against poor and minority voters in violation of the Voting Rights Act, barring Texas from enforcing its new requirement at polling places this fall.

The decision puts a national spotlight on an election law issue that sharply divides Republicans and Democrats and one that could have an effect on who wins a close contest.

what a bunch of shit. all you people who think having a freaking ID to vote is discrimnation against poor people are just a bunch of god damn liars. Im sick to death of this stupid fucking shit.

every body knows the only damn reason your party is against using a ID to vote is because you want to fucking cheat in a election by getting the illegals to vote for you.

say any other damn thing and your just a fucking liar.

dont like my tone. too bad. Im sick to death of this BS

fact is you cant survive in this country LEGALLY without a ID.

That's the courts for you, sticking up for civil rights! Go figure.

View user profile
I have no problem with a voter registration process which requires a photo id to get a voter card. I even do not have a problem if they put a person's photo after registering on the voter registration card........my problem is walking into any polling place and presenting a vaild voter registration, and being asked for something more.....and not producing the same......being denied the right to vote.

If the goal of voter id is not to disenfranchise anybody, then the solution is voter registration and improved technology in that process.....if the goal is to disenfranchise......well that is why we have courts.

View user profile
othershoe1030 wrote:That's the courts for you, sticking up for civil rights! Go figure.

Only a citizen has voter rights. Do you agree?

View user profile
NaNook wrote:
othershoe1030 wrote:That's the courts for you, sticking up for civil rights! Go figure.

Only a citizen has voter rights. Do you agree?

Of course and I'd ad "living" to that too! Here's another article about voting in Ohio. 14,000 people denied vote because of a mistake made, not by them but by the poll worker. Since this article came out a court has reinstated the last three days of early voting that were previously in dispute.
http://prospect.org/article/seriously-theres-good-news-ohio-voters

View user profile
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:Maybe the reason that no one has heard about PTP is because it is pure BS.

You're right, it is. Someone went to a lot of trouble to scam the public.

View user profile
Chrissy8 wrote:

Email

what a bunch of shit. all you people who think having a freaking ID to vote is discrimnation against poor people are just a bunch of god damn liars. Im sick to death of this stupid fucking shit.

every body knows the only damn reason your party is against using a ID to vote is because you want to fucking cheat in a election by getting the illegals to vote for you.

I'm equally sick of your trashy mouth. You said you're a mother. Why don't you act like one? As in, be a good example.

View user profile

Floridatexan wrote:
Chrissy8 wrote:

Email

I'm equally sick of your trashy mouth. You said you're a mother. Why don't you act like one? As in, be a good example.

Yes, thats right. its bad to cuss, but ok to lie, wish death upon someone, steal, cheat, not be responsible for your own actions. Your so right, what was I thinking I will make sure my kids dont cuss, the other stuff isnt important charateristics.

Here's an in-depth interview with Congressman John Lewis talking about how difficult the struggle was to gain the right for blacks to vote. This was back in the 60's and resulted in the Voting Rights law to be passed. This is the law the courts looked at in the states that fell under this law.

This was no easy task, to get the right to vote. It was a struggle for rights.

http://www.democracynow.org/seo/2012/9/3/rep_john_lewis_civil_rights_icon

Here's a link about the law.

http://www.justice.gov/crt/about/vot/intro/intro_b.php

View user profile
othershoe1030 wrote:Here's an in-depth interview with Congressman John Lewis talking about how difficult the struggle was to gain the right for blacks to vote. This was back in the 60's and resulted in the Voting Rights law to be passed. This is the law the courts looked at in the states that fell under this law.

This was no easy task, to get the right to vote. It was a struggle for rights.

http://www.democracynow.org/seo/2012/9/3/rep_john_lewis_civil_rights_icon

Here's a link about the law.

http://www.justice.gov/crt/about/vot/intro/intro_b.php

One particularly impressive part of this interview was to see a sheriff who had beaten Congressman Lewis apologize to him some 50 years after the event. Quite powerful.

View user profile

Make note of this: If Obama wins the election, Pacedog and Markle are going to quickly start carping about "voter fraud" being the reason for the win, and that the results are now "suspect."

Count on it!

View user profile http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

Make note of this: If Obama wins the election, Pacedog and Markle are going to quickly start carping about "voter fraud" being the reason for the win, and that the results are now "suspect."

Count on it!

if anyone truly cares about this country they will not undermine our election process by loosely claiming voter fraud. it is a dangerous tool. the govt has constitutional requirements to protect and ensure fair and honest elections... unfortunately they do that as badly as they manage most things.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum