Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What is the name of.....

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1What is the name of..... Empty What is the name of..... 8/31/2012, 4:30 am

The inaugural-season glow for the Community Maritime Park baseball stadium just took on a louder, more acclaimed hue. From PNJ

Pensacola's newest crown jewel, Pensacola Bayfront Stadium, has been recognized as the top new stadium in all of professional baseball ............ wahoos site

Vince J. Whibbs Sr. Community Maritime Park is a multi-use park in Pensacola, Florida that includes a stadium, public park and amphitheater. The mixed use stadium holds over 5,000 people and can be used for a number of events year-round, including baseball, soccer, football, festivals, graduations and similar events Wiki

So what is the name of the place where they play baseball?. I thought they were going to sell the naming rights for a jillion dollars. The season is almost over and the Park(?) still doesn't seem to have a new nifty, upside Pensacola moniker.

Last edited by hallmarkgrad on 8/31/2012, 4:38 am; edited 1 time in total

2What is the name of..... Empty Re: What is the name of..... 8/31/2012, 4:35 am

We have the largest aquarium in the world right outside the outfield,” said team president Bruce Baldwin, referring to Pensacola Bay.

Aquarium Meaning and Definition
(n.) An artificial pond, or a globe or tank (usually with glass sides), in which living specimens of aquatic animals or plants are kept.........

3What is the name of..... Empty Re: What is the name of..... 8/31/2012, 8:40 am

Buffaloed by the Bay, or
Park 'o the Shark, or
Public Schmublic, or
Hoodwink Park.

Or how about "multiuse-Bwahahaha"

4What is the name of..... Empty Re: What is the name of..... 9/1/2012, 7:55 am

Found the answer. Straight from the Wahoos mouth on their Facebook page...
Pensacola Blue Wahoos......................... It's Pensacola Bayfront Stadium at the Vince J. Whibbs Sr. Community Maritime Park

5What is the name of..... Empty Re: What is the name of..... 9/1/2012, 12:39 pm

It pissed me off when I saw this on Google Maps... "Blue Wahoo Park". I sent in a revision to them... see the note they put up when you hover over the name "Blue Wahoo Park". Those are my comments.

What is the name of..... Bluewa10

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum