Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Silence continues on the forum regarding Ferguson.

+8
Markle
gatorfan
Hospital Bob
Vikingwoman
Sal
boards of FL
2seaoat
Joanimaroni
12 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 8]

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

So I'm suppose to think differently if it is a black kid? Why?

2seaoat

Same stance if he is charging the officer.

So a person just got shot by an officer in the hand after being dragged into the squad, and after being shot starts running, and is being shot at some more, you think the natural thing to do is to turn and charge an officer with a gun in excess of fifty feet away. What fairy tale is somebody trying to sell here. Four witnesses who stepped forward and made public statements immediately saw the hands up.

2seaoat

So I'm suppose to think differently if it is a black kid? Why?

You would have to answer why, but whether a kid is being run over by a squad car, or an unarmed kid is stalked and killed the answer is always the "thugs".

Sal

Sal

Vikingwoman wrote:Sounds like Brown did try to grab the weapon in the vehicle. His blood was found on the door panel, gun and on the officer's uniform.

I don't see how you can jump to that conclusion.

There's no dispute that there was a struggle in the cop's vehicle.

Brown's companion claimed that the cop grabbed Brown, and that Brown struggled to escape, and that's when the cop pulled his gun.

The hand wound could just as easily be a defensive wound.

The leaking of this "official" autopsy and the characterizations that it's supportive of the police version of events is an attempt to build and advance a narrative exonerating the cop.

The whole Ferguson criminal justice system is rotten to the core.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

2seaoat wrote:Same stance if he is charging the officer.

So a person just got shot by an officer in the hand after being dragged into the squad, and after being shot starts running, and is being shot at some more, you think the natural thing to do is to turn and charge an officer with a gun in excess of fifty feet away.   What fairy tale is somebody trying to sell here.  Four witnesses who stepped forward and made public statements immediately saw the hands up.

Dragged into the squad car......better check those height and weight forensics again. Physically impossible!

boards of FL

boards of FL

2seaoat wrote:Same stance if he is charging the officer.

So a person just got shot by an officer in the hand after being dragged into the squad, and after being shot starts running, and is being shot at some more, you think the natural thing to do is to turn and charge an officer with a gun in excess of fifty feet away.   What fairy tale is somebody trying to sell here.  Four witnesses who stepped forward and made public statements immediately saw the hands up.

It makes so much sense!!!!

Vikingwoman

I don't know if the guy had his hands up or not but I think the officer probably didn't have to shoot him so many times either. Where was his stun gun? Looks like Michael Brown was on his way to prison anyway.

Vikingwoman

Sal wrote:
Vikingwoman wrote:Sounds like Brown did try to grab the weapon in the vehicle. His blood was found on the door panel, gun and on the officer's uniform.

I don't see how you can jump to that conclusion.

There's no dispute that there was a struggle in the cop's vehicle.

Brown's companion claimed that the cop grabbed Brown, and that Brown struggled to escape, and that's when the cop pulled his gun.

The hand wound could just as easily be a defensive wound.

The leaking of this "official" autopsy and the characterizations that it's supportive of the police version of events is an attempt to build and advance a narrative exonerating the cop.

The whole Ferguson criminal justice system is rotten to the core.

Brown had wounds to his thumb and palm shot from an inch away. That's how I jumped to that conclusion.

2seaoat

Dragged into the squad car......better check those height and weight forensics again. Physically impossible!

All four witnesses said the officer grabbed and pulled Michael into the squad.....consistent with the cop being out of control from the git go telling them to get on the f'ing sidewalk......how would you have responded as you and a friend were walking on the street and a cop pulled up and said the same?

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

2seaoat wrote:Dragged into the squad car......better check those height and weight forensics again. Physically impossible!

All four witnesses said the officer grabbed and pulled Michael into the squad.....consistent with the cop being out of control from the git go telling them to get on the f'ing sidewalk......how would you have responded as you and a friend were walking on the street and a cop pulled up and said the same?

Sounds more like Brown reached into the car. Given the size of Brown...any view from witnesses would be blocked. Perhaps the "eye witnesses" were filling in the blanks.

Sal

Sal

Vikingwoman wrote:
Brown had wounds to his thumb and palm shot from an inch away. That's how I jumped to that conclusion.

People who are attacked with knives routinely have stab wounds to their hands.

They are not the result of reaching for the knife.

Vikingwoman

What were the injuries on the cop? He said Brown started punching him in the face when he told him to get on the sidewalk. Pretty believable from kid who just pushed a store clerk and took some cigars.

2seaoat

The struggle and shooting in the car is not relevant to the charge of murder. It is what happened after the struggle when the kid was running after being wounded. It is like Pace trying to show voter fraud in a video by posting the dumbest logic with the hope that someone will buy into it. That after being shot in the hand and running almost fifty plus feet from the squad, that he would stop and charge the police officer.............I have some Florida swampland to sell you.

Vikingwoman

Sal wrote:
Vikingwoman wrote:

People who are attacked with knives routinely have stab wounds to their hands.

They are not the result of reaching for the knife.

Ehh, I'm not buying he got the gun shot wound to his hand w/o some sort of grabbing for the gun.

Sal

Sal

Can someone please explain why these men's immediate reactions are to lie?

Vikingwoman

2seaoat wrote:The struggle and shooting in the car is not relevant to the charge of murder.  It is what happened after the struggle when the kid was running after being wounded.  It is like Pace trying to show voter fraud in a video by posting the dumbest logic with the hope that someone will buy into it.   That after being shot in the hand and running almost fifty plus feet from the squad, that he would stop and charge the police officer.............I have some Florida swampland to sell you.

I don't really know what happened after he ran but to say someone wouldn't charge an officer after he got shot defies history. People have done it.

2seaoat

What were the injuries on the cop? He said Brown started punching him in the face when he told him to get on the sidewalk. Pretty believable from kid who just pushed a store clerk and took some cigars.

There has never been one witness who denied the struggle in the police car. It happened. The police officer drew his gun and shot Michael. Michael ran wounded from the squad. The officer exits firing away. Michael turns with hands up and gets shot some more with a fatal headshot in that flurry of bullets. What happen in the squad would have ended up with Michael being charged because of the struggle. A good lawyer probably would have got him off before the officer shot him in the hand. Once he was shot, he was going to face criminal charges. So as far as I know, no person is saying Michael Brown did not struggle with the officer. It would be important if it was relevant to the charge of murder. Now if the officer is claiming self defense, that is an affirmative defense he can make, but the state has their case.......unless somebody's father was a policeman killed by a black man.....then that case may never see the light of day.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

2seaoat wrote:The struggle and shooting in the car is not relevant to the charge of murder.  It is what happened after the struggle when the kid was running after being wounded.  It is like Pace trying to show voter fraud in a video by posting the dumbest logic with the hope that someone will buy into it.   That after being shot in the hand and running almost fifty plus feet from the squad, that he would stop and charge the police officer.............I have some Florida swampland to sell you.

Was he running?

2seaoat

I don't really know what happened after he ran but to say someone wouldn't charge an officer after he got shot defies history. People have done it.

The four witnesses gave immediate and consistent statements. If Michael was suicidal, I would agree.....yes people have done that. The witnesses and logic tell a story which makes complete sense. A piszed out of control cop firing with abandon at an unarmed kid who had resisted his attempt to pull him in the squad, and did not move as fast as he liked after telling them to get on the F'ing sidewalk. The key for me is the creation of the fantasy, and the failure to take those witness statements immediately allowed the officer and his superiors to work the story. No police report released.........it is so rotten in Denmark that nobody is going to be able to cover this up.....unless the grand jury is manipulated as well.....hmmmm.

Sal

Sal

Sal wrote:

Can someone please explain why these men's immediate reactions are to lie?

No one?

Last edited by Sal on 10/22/2014, 2:40 pm; edited 2 times in total

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

We'd be a lot better off if we could replace all the cops with street thugs.  The cops are the real evil,  the street thugs are just some harmless children who might have made bad choices and have all learned their lessons.
And anybody who disagrees with me is a racist and a scaredy cat.

2seaoat

The witnesses reported that they heard the shot in the squad and michael and his friend began running from the squad. He traveled about fifty feet before he started getting hit from multiple gunshots, turned and raised his hands almost fifty feet from the approaching police officer who did not stop shooting. What happened in the squad is irrelevant unless Michael had gotten the officers gun and was returning fire......that did not happen. A wounded man was trying not to be shot and was surrendering when the fatal head shot happened. Four completely consistent statements immediately made by witnesses.....yet the police did not take their statements.......do you not find that curious?

Vikingwoman

2seaoat wrote:What were the injuries on the cop? He said Brown started punching him in the face when he told him to get on the sidewalk. Pretty believable from kid who just pushed a store clerk and took some cigars.

There has never been one witness who denied the struggle in the police car.  It happened.  The police officer drew his gun and shot Michael.  Michael ran wounded from the squad.  The officer exits firing away.  Michael turns with hands up and gets shot some more with a fatal headshot in that flurry of bullets.   What happen in the squad would have ended up with Michael being charged because of the struggle.   A good lawyer probably would have got him off before the officer shot him in the hand.  Once he was shot, he was going to face criminal charges.  So as far as I know, no person is saying Michael Brown did not struggle with the officer.  It would be important if it was relevant to the charge of murder.  Now if the officer is claiming self defense, that is an affirmative defense he can make, but the state has their case.......unless somebody's father was a policeman killed by a black man.....then that case may never see the light of day.

If an officer pulls his gun and you grab it, I think you can safely assume the gun would be used on you. That would be an attempt to murder the officer and running away as a fleeing felon would under the law justify shooting someone. I think he probably didn''t have to shoot him that many times but it seems like it would be justified if he attempted to take his gun. The struggle had everything to do w/ the shooting.

2seaoat

We'd be a lot better off if we could replace all the cops with street thugs. The cops are the real evil, the street thugs are just some harmless children who might have made bad choices and have all learned their lessons.
And anybody who disagrees with me is a racist and a scaredy cat.

more nihilist nonsense. Most cops are not scared. Most cops are not racist. However, when one does something wrong a nihilist answer is not the right answer, but a nihilist never is concerned with the right answer when nothing matters.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

2seaoat wrote:The witnesses reported that they heard the shot in the squad and michael and his friend began running from the squad.  He traveled about fifty feet before he started getting hit from multiple gunshots, turned and raised his hands almost fifty feet from the approaching police officer who did not stop shooting.   What happened in the squad is irrelevant unless Michael had gotten the officers gun and was returning fire......that did not happen.  A wounded man was trying not to be shot and was surrendering when the fatal head shot happened.  Four completely consistent statements immediately made by witnesses.....yet the police did not take their statements.......do you not find that curious?

Really, which bullet when into his back?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 8]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum