Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Zimmo Being Zimmo .... again

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Zimmo Being Zimmo .... again Empty Zimmo Being Zimmo .... again 9/12/2014, 3:56 pm

Sal

Sal

Menace to society ....

Police in Lake Mary, Fla. said they received a 911 call Tuesday from a man who alleged George Zimmerman threatened to kill him during a road rage incident.

Police told Orlando TV station WESH that the unidentified man called police after a driver in a gold Honda Ridgeline, who he believed to be Zimmerman, started yelling at him at a stop light.

"Why are you pointing your finger at me? I (expletive) kill you. Do you know who I am?" the driver allegedly said, as quoted by WESH.

The man ultimately decided not to press charges. Officers told him it would be difficult to prove the man who allegedly threatened him was Zimmerman, according to a police report obtained by the news station.

Zimmerman has had several run-ins with police since he was acquitted in the 2012 fatal shooting of Trayvon Martin. He was charged with aggravated assault after pointing a gun at his girlfriend, and prior to that arrest he was involved in a domestic violence incident with his estranged wife.

There are conflicting reports about whether Zimmerman acknowledged the alleged Tuesday road rage incident, however.

Police caught up with Zimmerman Wednesday, after the same man called to say that he was being followed, according to WESH. The news station reported that Zimmerman told police he was in the area for a doctor's appointment.

Zimmerman admitted to exchanging words with the man when confronted by police Wednesday, according to a report from Miami TV station WSVN. The same man had made a second 911 call to say Zimmerman was waiting for him at work and that he felt worried for his safety, according to that report.

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/man-alleges-george-zimmerman-threatened-to-kill-him

2seaoat

If Trayvon was a white teenager, Zimmerman would be somebody's bitch in prison right now.......but if the Cubs only had talent, they would win the world series.....so we are stuck with the reality.....an overcompensating wanabee lurks until the obvious will happen.

The victim had CCL and he was packing. It's too bad he didn't invoke Stand Your Ground.

2seaoat

The victim had CCL and he was packing. It's too bad he didn't invoke Stand Your Ground.

His penis was only a little undersized.......if he had been in the teeny weeny zone.......he would have fired and said he was a scardy cat......the new American standard. We have folks like Lindsey butchmeup as a leader of this country pounding his chest each sunday that we need to go beat somebody up........and we expect the wussification of America to stop?

Sal

Sal

HUCKLEBERRY BUTCHMEUP: "You've got to have boots on the ground. The worst possible thing is to take these guys on and lose. He's been weak and indecisive in the face of threats from Putin and terrorists. He's been untrustworthy when it comes to explaining, you know, what happens with setting red lines and not following through. It's all caught up with him. And I'm pulling for him, why, because if we don't get this right, they're coming here."

2seaoat

Senator Butchmeup is an example of the machismo here where carrying a gun and threats to those without the same capabilities is considered manly. Most of my life it would indicate a total wussy. How have we let the Barnies and the wussies take this country over? Why does Butchmeup get a stage every sunday on the news shows? How can any self respecting man in SC vote for this guy. He is one bad asz......Butchmeup.

Sal

Sal

I wonder why Zimmo hasn't joined the Ferguson, MO PD?

2seaoat

I wonder why Zimmo hasn't joined the Ferguson, MO PD?

He can kill an unarmed person with just one bullet. The standard in Ferguson is to empty your clip and miss on half your shots.

poor black people, its so sad

cant focus on black people getting killed by black people

because agendas take presidence over facts

Its so lonesome I bet to be used all the time

for a utopian dreamers dime

laid flat out on the road

better get rid of those zimmerman brown bags of trash

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WxDrVUrSvI

Wink

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]