Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Religion of Peace PART TWO

5 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

16The Religion of Peace PART TWO - Page 2 Empty Re: The Religion of Peace PART TWO 8/20/2014, 12:33 pm

2seaoat

LOL Hear that, Sal? Since you hate religion your comrade says you're a coward.

It must be senility.....the only thing I can figure, but hating religion is a personal opinion which rarely hurts people. Inciting hate toward a particular religion and people based on stereotypes and hate........well that behavior has consequences. A friend who is Muslim owns three gas stations. He took liquor and profit out of his stores because of his religious beliefs. He is a kind and gentle man that I am proud to know. I saw your type of cowardly mob action against muslims attack this man concerning a zoning hearing for a new restaurant where they attacked one of his gas stations with racist hate......I have seen people be rude and stupid because of his religion. You know Bob, I did not sit and watch this man getting crucified by the mob.....I got up and verbally destroyed each and every one of them looking them in the eye......does that make me a tough guy......well compared to cowards.....sure. Sal has never once displayed cowardice in his posts, but he is young, strong, and happy. Getting old is not for sissies,and maybe your fears are based on the same, but eight years ago I never felt like you were a coward or that you were afraid.......you actually seemed brave to me dealing with issues......I just do not recognize you....you cower and quiver and get angry when I point it out.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote: Sal has never once displayed cowardice in his posts, but he is young, strong, and happy.

I see.  So young people who hate religion are not cowards.  They're strong and happy.  Only old people are cowards.
That makes about as much sense as you being a "lifelong republican".  lol

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Ask that wonderful saint who is a good friend of yours two questions, seaoat.

1. does he think women are his equals?

2. does he think those born with a different sexual orientation can be just as godly as he is?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

You're the biggest phony I've ever heard of,  seaoat.
You claim to be so liberal and tolerant and such a champion of minorities.
And out of the other side of your mouth you defend a goddamn fucked up gutter religion that's as misogynistic and homophobic as it gets.
You are a world champ hypocrite.

2seaoat

Bob,

I can walk and chew gum......you seem to have loss that capacity, and I hope forum members who are in contact with you are monitoring your mental decline.

Distinction one
for those who are obviously impaired:
To hate religion is not the same as hating people who practice a PARTICULAR religion.

Distinction two for those who are obviously impaired:
A person's faith in a particular religion is a personal choice guaranteed under our constitution, and an action by a person to harm another because of those beliefs should result in punishment of the ACTION, not the condemnation of a person's religious belief.

Distinction three a gutter religion.......where have you heard me claim to be liberal? Tolerant of others religious beliefs, and completely intolerant to illegal actions......yes, that would be true. I have no problem with people believing that homosexual behavior is wrong. I have real problems with in action a person takes which harms a person who has a particular sexual orientation.........I find it consistent that you attack in a general fashion an entire religion and people who practice the same, but are blind to the same behavior against sexual orientation........please have the doc order up an ultra sound of your neck arteries.....it does not seem like your head is getting enough blood.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

That nutter religion you're an apologist for is decapitating little girls and slitting womens' throats and bleeding them to death. And if I object to that, according to you that makes me the one who's insane. Buddy you're a real piece of work. lol

Sal

Sal

ISIS is no more representative of mainstream Islam than the KKK is of Christianity.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Sal wrote:ISIS is no more representative of mainstream Islam than the KKK is of Christianity.

ISIS and ISIL have the letters I and S in them,  Sal.  That's "Islamic State".
The existing "democratic" government installed by the U.S. has a constitution.  That constitution mandates that the gutter religion and the gutter religion "pope" is the final arbiter as to what the laws will be.

A small band of vigilantes wearing robes is not a valid analogy,  Sal.  lol

Last edited by Bob on 8/20/2014, 5:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

And now Sal too has become an apologist for a religion.  Of all people.  Just because I said I want to kill home invaders.  lol

You dudes really need to decide what you're for and what you're against.
Get off the fence, boys. lol

boards of FL

boards of FL

Bob wrote:And now Sal too has become an apologist for a religion.  Of all people.  Just because I said I want to kill home invaders.  lol

You dudes really need to decide what you're for and what you're against.
Get off the fence,  boys.  lol

You're really good at framing things, Bob. Can you clarify what my options are? Is it A) I love Islam! or B) All muslims are murderous serial killers?

Help me out here so I can see which side of your perfectly constructed fence I will sit on.

no stress

no stress

Bob wrote:
Sal wrote:I'm terribly frightened. 

Looks like they have really cogent plan to conquer the United States. 

I love it.  This poster despises judeo christianity so much that he chases off a longtime forum participant by telling him what a gutter religion he has.
BUT,  notice he'll never say anything against the religion which beheads journalists and little girls.  Because his political party has ruled that to be too politically incorrect.   lol
 cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers 

2seaoat

He used to actually write and frame issues with precision, and I looked forward to his analysis. For the last four months it is like he has suffered a mini stroke or something has impacted the logic side of his brain. Some of what he writes does not make sense at any level. This was not the way it used to be. If you saw his arguments on 911 they were cogent and tight........however, his hate of immigrants and muslims is lacking any coherency. It is babbling. I thought a few months ago he was just spicing up the forum, but I see how sensitive he has become to the word coward......and I think he is having some serious stuff going on which may be related to health or injury. Hallmark......if you started him bike riding, did you make sure he wore a helmet?

2seaoat wrote:He used to actually write and frame issues with precision, and I looked forward to his analysis. For the last four months it is like he has suffered a mini stroke or something has impacted the logic side of his brain. Some of what he writes does not make sense at any level. This was not the way it used to be. If you saw his arguments on 911 they were cogent and tight........however, his hate of immigrants and muslims is lacking any coherency. It is babbling. I thought a few months ago he was just spicing up the forum, but I see how sensitive he has become to the word coward......and I think he is having some serious stuff going on which may be related to health or injury. Hallmark......if you started him bike riding, did you make sure he wore a helmet?

Lol... you're a major dick. If anyone has sprung a leak it's you. Your positions the last year lock step with salon and kos.

You are as far away removed from conservatism and our constitution as humanly possible. Life long gop'r... lol.

Sal

Sal

I gotta kinda agree with Seaoats here. 

Bob seems different. 

A little less humorous, and a lot more bitter. 

Did something happen that changed your perspective, Bob?

Seriously, no snark intended. 

Just curious. 

2seaoat

Lol... you're a major dick. If anyone has sprung a leak it's you. Your positions the last year lock step with salon and kos.

No argument....but my concerns are sincere.......he is making no sense. This is not how he used to write.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum