Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Saw Prometheus yesterday

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Saw Prometheus yesterday Empty Saw Prometheus yesterday 6/13/2012, 9:56 am

boards of FL

boards of FL

The acting was pretty bad, save for the actor who played the android in the movie. Nevertheless, this was fairly entertaining and well worth the price of admission. Any else see this one?

2Saw Prometheus yesterday Empty Re: Saw Prometheus yesterday 6/13/2012, 10:05 am

I liked it. The story seemed kind of sporadic once they arrived. Would have been better if they added another hour and expanded on the aliens.

3Saw Prometheus yesterday Empty Re: Saw Prometheus yesterday 6/13/2012, 10:13 am

boards of FL

boards of FL

My guess is the guy at the beginning that drinks the black liquid and dies was some sort of alien sacrificing himself on earth. I'm assuming that when we see his DNA breaking down, that is creating the building block for life on earth that eventually spawns humans. Beyond that, I couldn't figure out why the engineers would have left clues for us to find them, if they were simply going to kill us. And why was the last engineer in sleep-mode? Did he plan to wake up on his own at some point and we basically disturbed him? Hopefully the sequel will sort all of this out.

4Saw Prometheus yesterday Empty Re: Saw Prometheus yesterday 6/26/2012, 12:37 am

Telstar

Telstar

I liked it and I'm looking forward to seeing the next one.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum