Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The New American Slave Mentality

2 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

In order for slavery to work the slaves must police each other to be cost effective. What is it that the master (Government) has that the slaves want?..Force, power, deadly serious control. Like when you have a shooting old Salinsky wants the MASTER to restrict guns, BY FORCE. He turns to the master and says we can't take care of ourselves master we need you to help us force the other SLAVES to behave. Like in Katrina, so many people just sat down and waited for the MASTER to come rescue them. What did the master do first ? He came around and took the power away from the slaves to protect themselves personally. That's what the MASTER wants you to believe that only he can protect you lawfully and effectively. I am sick of most of the people in this country, like Joseph you sell your American birthright for a mess of pottage. Every time you run to the Government and demand more you give them more control over you, You have been conditioned...BRAINWASHED into a slave's mindset.
Teo

TEOTWAWKI wrote:In order for slavery to work the slaves must police each other to be cost effective. What is it that the master (Government) has that the slaves want?..Force, power, deadly serious control. Like when you have a shooting old Salinsky wants the MASTER to restrict guns, BY FORCE. He turns to the master and says we can't take care of ourselves master we need you to help us force the other SLAVES to behave. Like in Katrina, so many people just sat down and waited for the MASTER to come rescue them. What did the master do first ? He came around and took the power away from the slaves to protect themselves personally. That's what the MASTER wants you to believe that only he can protect you lawfully and effectively. I am sick of most of the people in this country, like Joseph you sell your American birthright for a mess of pottage. Every time you run to the Government and demand more you give them more control over you, You have been conditioned...BRAINWASHED into a slave's mindset.
Teo

That is correct,Teo. We cannot depend on ourselves to govern ourselves.It is foolish to think people will do the right thing.If history has taught us anything, it is... people are out for themselves and only the fittest will survive.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

That being the case only those in Government with the protection of government will survive.

i call it domestication. there is nothing wrong with natural selection... the promise here was simply an opportunity to prosper... not a guarantee or some perversion of collectivism. we are a generous and nurturing species by nature... not force.

knothead

knothead

What in the world are yall drinking? I would hope you could share. I am being facetious as I agree that our nation is in peril but this business using metaphors like slaves to government is snake oil to put it bluntly. We are in a bind and our Congress and our President must work TOGETHER toward a common goal or we will most certainly go over a cliff. Lowering taxes for the wealthiest is insane and irrational but the GOP will not relent as Grover Norquist is looking over the shoulder of these poor folks and 'scoring' them. The Dems must recognize the need to cut spending proportionately . . . . this is what President Obama calls a balanced approach. People will have to decide which poison pill to swallow but the conversation I am reading is not a serious discussion of the issues.

what isn't the govt already knee deep in? there aren't 10's of thousands of laws and codes and regulations to simply make sure the average joe has a "fair" shot... when was the last time you gained a new liberty?

knothead

knothead

PkrBum wrote:what isn't the govt already knee deep in? there aren't 10's of thousands of laws and codes and regulations to simply make sure the average joe has a "fair" shot... when was the last time you gained a new liberty?

pkr, puhleez. . . . . . you and I have liberty, we have our freedom and we have our vote. The narrative you have bought into is that big government is crushing to you personally. We live in one of the most 'conservative' areas of this nation but look at the regulations and the bureaucracy to do anything so do you blame the BCC? No you lay all regulation at the feet of the Obama administration when it is right here locally suffocating business. I want clean air, I do not want oil companies to do whatever they choose because they have bought off their representatives, I want responsible energy development not blowing up mountain tops in W. VA. polluting the poor people downstream, I want reasonable regulation of Wall Street as they have demonstrated their greed and avarice to the detriment of American taxpayers . . . I mean the list is endless and I ask you do you really think you can just think these people will be responsible or will they bow at the feet of profits over responsibility? I know you are reasonable so whelp, I'm reasonable are you?

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

knothead as got to be a woman.... they love to be dominated.

knothead

knothead

TEOTWAWKI wrote:knothead as got to be a woman.... they love to be dominated.

That the best you got? Are you a teenager or an adolescent, statements like that are simply brilliant! I wasn't even talking to you but go for it and show us how brilliant you really are.

I am starting to feel like a slave. I say it all the time, moslty joking, but as time flies I realized im only joking about it because the reality of the fact I am a slave is too depressing.

blh blh blh about freedoms. I have the freedom to get my ass up and go to work, pay taxes and pay my bills. Then I get to pay about 20,000 a year in tax ill never see again, that will go to someone who most likly doesnt have my place in life to work, work, work and when come home, tired, tired.

yeah...im a slave, to be able to work and pay taxes is my only liberty.

PkrBum wrote:i call it domestication. there is nothing wrong with natural selection... the promise here was simply an opportunity to prosper... not a guarantee or some perversion of collectivism. we are a generous and nurturing species by nature... not force.

The New American Slave Mentality Th?id=I4607856368878869&pid=1

*****WARM SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLKiMbC6s2k

Smile

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

knothead wrote:

That the best you got? Are you a teenager or an adolescent, statements like that are simply brilliant! I wasn't even talking to you but go for it and show us how brilliant you really are.

No sense of humor..definitely a woman.

knothead wrote:
PkrBum wrote:what isn't the govt already knee deep in? there aren't 10's of thousands of laws and codes and regulations to simply make sure the average joe has a "fair" shot... when was the last time you gained a new liberty?

pkr, puhleez. . . . . . you and I have liberty, we have our freedom and we have our vote. The narrative you have bought into is that big government is crushing to you personally. We live in one of the most 'conservative' areas of this nation but look at the regulations and the bureaucracy to do anything so do you blame the BCC? No you lay all regulation at the feet of the Obama administration when it is right here locally suffocating business. I want clean air, I do not want oil companies to do whatever they choose because they have bought off their representatives, I want responsible energy development not blowing up mountain tops in W. VA. polluting the poor people downstream, I want reasonable regulation of Wall Street as they have demonstrated their greed and avarice to the detriment of American taxpayers . . . I mean the list is endless and I ask you do you really think you can just think these people will be responsible or will they bow at the feet of profits over responsibility? I know you are reasonable so whelp, I'm reasonable are you?

Not when the state and federal legislators refuse to bring the issue to discussion on the floor or bring it forth to be voted on by the people they represent.

They won't even give all sides of the argument on various issues to let the people decide and neither will the media.

Is that reasonable? I think not!

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tna0Mmu1XlI

Smile

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
knothead wrote:

No sense of humor..definitely a woman.

My wife gets that way a few days out of every month also...

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOrzHMEBgi8

Smile

knothead

knothead

[quote="Damaged Eagle"]
knothead wrote:

Not when the state and federal legislators refuse to bring the issue to discussion on the floor or bring it forth to be voted on by the people they represent.

They won't even give all sides of the argument on various issues to let the people decide and neither will the media.

Is that reasonable? I think not!

Eagle,

You did not make a reference to exactly what 'issue' is being ignored. I watch every news outlet and both sides are on the attack, is that what you are referring to? If so, I couldn't agree more, people deserve specifics and both Obama/Romney have been reluctant to discuss their plan(s). I would like to hear from each of them. Media bias is nothing new but we have so many to pick from so spending time griping about FOX or MSNBC is just a waste of time as that is what they do . . . . same ole same ole. AM radio is dominated by Obama hate filled rants 24/7 espousing unsubstantiated ridiculous claims so the bias works both ways.

perhaps if the govt were allowed to search your body with no probable cause... to indefinitely detain you with no due process... to wiretap your conversations with no warrant... to use military drones to observe your property and actions... to force you to purchase a product... to take whatever share of your production they deem "fair"...

no... i guess it will take more than that... carry on comrade.

PkrBum wrote:perhaps if the govt were allowed to search your body with no probable cause... to indefinitely detain you with no due process... to wiretap your conversations with no warrant... to use military drones to observe your property and actions... to force you to purchase a product... to take whatever share of your production they deem "fair"...

Well said....

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PkrBum wrote:perhaps if the govt were allowed to search your body with no probable cause... to indefinitely detain you with no due process... to wiretap your conversations with no warrant... to use military drones to observe your property and actions... to force you to purchase a product... to take whatever share of your production they deem "fair"...

Or maybe they could feed us GMO food without labeling it or put Flouride in our water without our permission or release drugs on us that kill off a few thousand of us before they are pulled. Or maybe play us for fools and create false flag events to frighten and control us.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

"The time is now near at hand which must probably determine
whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves: whether they are
to have any property they can call their own … our cruel and unrelenting Enemy leaves us no choice but a brave resistance, or the most abject submission … Let us therefore rely upon the goodness of the Cause, and the aid of the supreme Being… we shall have [our countrymen’s] blessings, and praises, if happily we are the instruments of saving them from the Tyranny meditated against them. Let us therefore animate and encourage each other, and shew the whole world, that a Freeman contending for LIBERTY on his own ground is superior to any slavish mercenary on earth."

The Father of our Country

knothead

knothead

I agree pkr, the items you list are symptomatic of the times in which we live but they all were derived thru the Patriot Act unless I am mistaken. I do not know of any (known) instances of drones observing citizens properties. Your reference to 'purchasing a product by force' is clearly a swipe at the ACA which is far from perfect, fact is, you and I and everyone who act responsibly currently pay for the uninsured now through higher medical costs so forcing everyone to pay something is reasonable but that is my view. 'Taking a share of our production' is a reference to taxing authority. The very best times we have seen over the last couple decades were during the Clinton administration when the tax rate of the wealthiest were the same as being advocated now. We need the revenue and that, too, is my view. Trickle down economics do not work.

obama campaigned against the patriot act and "illegal wiretaps"... there were a few things he said that i hoped he would fulfill. but the act was nearly unanimously continued by congress and signed by obama. then that wasn't enough control... so the ndaa was hatched. perhaps you should read about what that accomplished. obama is bush III.

knothead

knothead

PkrBum wrote:obama campaigned against the patriot act and "illegal wiretaps"... there were a few things he said that i hoped he would fulfill. but the act was nearly unanimously continued by congress and signed by obama. then that wasn't enough control... so the ndaa was hatched. perhaps you should read about what that accomplished. obama is bush III.

pkr, I will read the NDAA act which I am woefully ignorant but on your post and points I give you a + . . . . kinda tied up securing my property but I will read it.

thank you... good luck with your preparations and the storm.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

knothead wrote:

I agree pkr, the items you list are symptomatic of the times in which we live but they all were derived thru the Patriot Act unless I am mistaken. I do not know of any (known) instances of drones observing citizens properties. Your reference to 'purchasing a product by force' is clearly a swipe at the ACA which is far from perfect, fact is, you and I and everyone who act responsibly currently pay for the uninsured now through higher medical costs so forcing everyone to pay something is reasonable but that is my view. 'Taking a share of our production' is a reference to taxing authority. The very best times we have seen over the last couple decades were during the Clinton administration when the tax rate of the wealthiest were the same as being advocated now. We need the revenue and that, too, is my view. Trickle down economics do not work.

No it's far better that the government steal from the productive and give it to the nonproductive and their cronnies. Have you seen what government workers get paid now days? Have you seen HOW many people the government employs now days. It's the government that is the huge burden the rest of us have to carry NOT the poor they would be easy if it wasn't for the giant government slugs on our backs.

Clinton was an idiot that profited from the Reagan years. there is a lag between action and reaction. Reagan's policies worked but didn't blossom until the Clinton times. Honestly when Bill wasn't selling secrets to the Chinese he was getting a blow job from an intern..yeah great president...

knothead

knothead

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
knothead wrote:

No it's far better that the government steal from the productive and give it to the nonproductive and their cronnies. Have you seen what government workers get paid now days? Have you seen HOW many people the government employs now days. It's the government that is the huge burden the rest of us have to carry NOT the poor they would be easy if it wasn't for the giant government slugs on our backs.

Clinton was an idiot that profited from the Reagan years. there is a lag between action and reaction. Reagan's policies worked but didn't blossom until the Clinton times. Honestly when Bill wasn't selling secrets to the Chinese he was getting a blow job from an intern..yeah great president...

Teo, opinions are like a certain part of the human anatomy . . . everybody's got one! None of the interns would be after Ronnie to give him a BJ, you jealous it wasn't you?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum