Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Uh Oh......don't tell talkstang!

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Uh Oh......don't tell talkstang! Empty Uh Oh......don't tell talkstang! 7/23/2014, 10:47 am

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Escambia County SO........
Operation Blue Guardian focused on adults soliciting and traveling to meet minors to engage in sexual activity. The five day operation concluded on July 20. Investigators will continue to follow up on leads generated as a result of this investigation and additional arrests may be forthcoming.

Those arrested were:

- Jerry Armes, 40, who allegedly traveled from Fort Walton Beach, for the purpose of having sex with what he believed to be an 11 year old girl. He was charged with Obscene Communication - Using a Computer to Solicit / Lure a Child for Sex and Obscene Communication - Using a Two-way Device. His bond was set at $100,000.

- Taylor James Walker, 18, who allegedly traveled from Shalimar for the purpose of having sex with what he believed to be an 11 year old girl - Charged with Obscene Communication - Using a Computer to Solicit / Lure a Child for Sex, and Obscene Communication -Using a Two-way Device. His bond was set at $100,000.

- David W. Slater, 52, who allegedly traveled locally in order to have sex with what he believed to be a 14 year old boy - Charged with Obscene Communication - Using a Computer to Solicit /Lure a Child for Sex, Obscene Communication - Using a Two-way Device, and Possession of Marijuana. Bond was set at $100,500.

- William Johnson, 49, who allegedly traveled from Pace for the purpose of having sex with what he believed to be a 12 year old girl - Charged with Obscene Communication - Using a Computer to Solicit / Lure a Child for Sex and Obscene Communication - Using a Two-way Device. Bond is at $100,000.

- Douglas Lee Shearer, 44, who allegedly traveled locally in order to have sex with what he believed to be a 14 year old boy - Charged with Obscene Communication - Using a Computer to Solicit / Lure a Child for Sex, and Obscene Communication - Using a Two-way Device. Bond is at $150,000.

Jerry Armes(Photo: Special to the News Journal)

William Johnson(Photo: Special to the News Journal)

Douglas Shearer(Photo: Special to the News Journal)

David Slater(Photo: Special to the News Journal)

Taylor Walker(Photo: Special to the News Journal)

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Uh Oh......don't tell talkstang! 14060510

QueenOfHearts

QueenOfHearts

I wondered if we were going to hear from him, telling us these men were all entrapped! Rolling Eyes 

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Poor guys.

talknstang

well of course you will, lol. Why wouldn't you? At least there are others that know the truth unlike some of you gullible ones. Of course you only hear one side of the story and that is the one you want to believe. There are others that know the true reason behind these ops. https://crimcourts.wordpress.com/2014/06/25/the-dirtiest-trick-revisited/comment-page-1/#comment-2523
http://www.heraldtribune.com/article/20140430/COLUMNIST/140439964?tc=ar
http://www.wtsp.com/story/news/investigations/2014/07/01/sheriff-grady-judd-sex-sting-records/11929091/

Oh yea, glad you thought about me though

Markle

Markle

Joanimaroni wrote:Poor guys.

Poor kids.

I thought talkstang was doing time.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

11 years old...good God!

talknstang

Joanimaroni wrote:11 years old...good God!
did you not read some of the other articles i put in there. They say eleven, however it very well could have been that they were talking with an adult,etc   you don't know the facts so you shouldn't assume, yet you believe everything you hear.  Show me where they solicited a minor.... show me the ads.... of course they don't give out that info.

Last edited by talknstang on 7/24/2014, 11:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

talknstang

Markle wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:Poor guys.

Poor kids.

I thought talkstang was doing time.
that is what you get for thinking

QueenOfHearts

QueenOfHearts

talknstang wrote:
did you not read some of the other articles i put in there. They say eleven, however it very well could have been that they were talking with an adult,etc   you don't know the facts so you shouldn't assume, yet you believe everything you hear.  Show me where they solicited a minor.... show me the ads.... of course they don't give out that info.

Good grief. The man thought he was talking to an 11-year old. He was making arrangements to have sex with an 11-year old. His intent was to have sex with an 11-year old.

talknstang

QueenOfHearts wrote:
talknstang wrote:

Good grief.  The man thought he was talking to an 11-year old.  He was making arrangements to have sex with an 11-year old.  His intent was to have sex with an 11-year old.
you just believe everything you hear don't you? did you not read the articles too. Where is the proof? if all you are going by is a news story....well enough said. These type operations are corrupt. If they catch the right guys, great, but more often than not they don't....they create criminals. It's all about the $

talknstang

QueenOfHearts wrote:
talknstang wrote:

Good grief.  The man thought he was talking to an 11-year old.  He was making arrangements to have sex with an 11-year old.  His intent was to have sex with an 11-year old.
the intent, i might add, is for law enforcement to create criminals. Creating criminals = more federal funding = more operations that lie to the public

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

talknstang wrote:
QueenOfHearts wrote:
talknstang wrote:

the intent, i might add, is for law enforcement to create criminals.  Creating criminals = more federal funding = more operations that lie to the public

Well they caught criminals! They caught men who had an appetite for under-aged kids. For you to defend these perverted sick son of a bitches is even more disgusting.

talknstang

Joanimaroni wrote:
talknstang wrote:
QueenOfHearts wrote:
talknstang wrote:

the intent, i might add, is for law enforcement to create criminals.  Creating criminals = more federal funding = more operations that lie to the public

Well they caught criminals! They caught men who had an appetite for under-aged kids. For you to defend these perverted sick son of a bitches is even more disgusting.
I'm not defending anyone, SHOW ME THE PROOF! Because you believe everything you read is proof? I don't think so ma'am! Read those articles.....i bet that you didn't even look at them

talknstang

Joanibaboni, there will be a good story for you to read next week. I'll make sure i can find time out of jail to post it lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum