Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ten years posting on the PNJ and here.....Ivan to the new tropical storm

+4
ZVUGKTUBM
dumpcare
knothead
2seaoat
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

no stress

no stress

Pontificating about it wont change the facts bro. Its either a thread with z and sal sucking on seaoats knob or FT having another psychotic break and bashing Bush or somebody else posting a left wingnut post and yet another circle jerk begins. Kinda sad what it has devolved to actually.

boards of FL

boards of FL

no stress wrote:Pontificating about it wont change the facts bro. Its either a thread with z and sal sucking on seaoats knob or FT having another psychotic break and bashing Bush or somebody else posting a left wingnut post and yet another circle jerk begins.  Kinda sad what it has devolved to actually.

Here again, I cannot help the fact that our forum GOP supporters have chosen to cower in Guest-land.

And you're right, talking about their exodus will not make them any smarter, nor will it grow them a backbone.  

For some, reality is simply too harsh.  Some people need to be sheltered.

To the GOP supporters! (toasts)

no stress

no stress

I did notice that an unnamed previous pnj poster put this forum address up on a facebook group devoted to escambia politics. Maybe we will get a few more folks.

boards of FL

boards of FL

Who? Where?

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Its either a thread with z and sal sucking on seaoats knob or FT having another psychotic break and bashing Bush or somebody else posting a left wingnut post and yet another circle jerk begins.

Hell yes! At least I didn't go off and change my name and avatar....

For a second, I thought you were Newswatcher, returning to the roost like a lost homing pigeon. He used that avatar for a while....

But he is over at that other forum with NoChain and now Chrissy, badmouthing the COWH in their own little right wingnut circle jerk (using your terms).....
 Razz

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:Its either a thread with z and sal sucking on seaoats knob or FT having another psychotic break and bashing Bush or somebody else posting a left wingnut post and yet another circle jerk begins.

Hell yes! At least I didn't go off and change my name and avatar....

For a second, I thought you were Newswatcher, returning to the roost like a lost homing pigeon. He used that avatar for a while....

But he is over at that other forum with NoChain and now Chrissy, badmouthing the COWH in their own little right wingnut circle jerk (using your terms).....
 Razz

You don't seem to have a problem with all the badmouthing and Bush-bashing here, do you? Poor FT cannot post without bringing up Bush over and over again.

Differences of opinions.....we are all entitled to have an opinion.

boards of FL

boards of FL

Joanimaroni wrote:Differences of opinions.....we are all entitled to have an opinion.

Yes, but not our own objective reality.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

boards of FL wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:Differences of opinions.....we are all entitled to have an opinion.

Yes, but not our own objective reality.

Perception and interpretation.....help form opinions. Unbiased interpretation would be preferable, but unrealistic for many.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum