Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Obama to Fast Track Bay Bridge

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Obama to Fast Track Bay Bridge  Empty Obama to Fast Track Bay Bridge 7/15/2014, 12:09 pm

knothead

knothead

http://news.gulfbreezenews.com/news/2014-05-22/Front_Page/Obama_wants_to_fast_track_Pensacola_Bay_Bridge_pro.html

2seaoat

Congress has not even funded the highway fund. It zeroes out this summer. This nation's infrastructure crumbles, our middle class has been decimated with the loss of middle class jobs, and across this country projects are on hold. It does not take a rocket scientist to understand that this nation has enemies within. The bridge will NOT be accelerated, and expect nothing before 2017 because Congress will never get a chance to vote on this bill because of House Republican leadership.......the highway fund goes bust this summer......Ike built a national interstate system as our middle class grew thirty years after the same until 1982, and the decline continues.

knothead

knothead

Why the voting populace would even consider supporting any faction that refuses to fund national infrastructure is beyond me . . . . they want to fund military adventurism in the ME with no limits but here at home . . . . not so much.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

knothead wrote:Why the voting populace would even consider supporting any faction that refuses to fund national infrastructure is beyond me . . . . they want to fund military adventurism in the ME with no limits but here at home . . . . not so much.

I call those traitors.

knothead

knothead

Bob wrote:
knothead wrote:Why the voting populace would even consider supporting any faction that refuses to fund national infrastructure is beyond me . . . . they want to fund military adventurism in the ME with no limits but here at home . . . . not so much.

I call those traitors.

Not sure if you are saying that in jest or are you serious Bob? I never know with you . . .

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/heres-conservatives-want-fundamentally-change-102058353.html

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum