Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Is the forum dying?

+9
boards of FL
knothead
Floridatexan
ZVUGKTUBM
Yella
Sal
stormwatch89
2seaoat
Hospital Bob
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Is the forum dying?

Is the forum dying? - Page 3 I_vote_lcap52%Is the forum dying? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 52% [ 11 ]
Is the forum dying? - Page 3 I_vote_lcap43%Is the forum dying? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 43% [ 9 ]
Is the forum dying? - Page 3 I_vote_lcap5%Is the forum dying? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 5% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 21

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

61Is the forum dying? - Page 3 Empty Re: Is the forum dying? 7/19/2014, 4:28 pm

stormwatch89

stormwatch89

Thanks Joani and Vector. My dear purebred Paige died yesterday in my lap.

I'm hurting, purebred or not. She was my friend, my love.

Satisfied so?

62Is the forum dying? - Page 3 Empty Re: Is the forum dying? 7/19/2014, 4:34 pm

QueenOfHearts

QueenOfHearts

So sorry for your loss, Storm.

63Is the forum dying? - Page 3 Empty Re: Is the forum dying? 7/19/2014, 4:39 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

stormwatch89 wrote:Thanks Joani and Vector.  My dear purebred Paige died yesterday in my lap.

I'm hurting, purebred or not.  She was my friend, my love.

Satisfied so?

I'm so sorry Stormy, I know how much you loved her.

64Is the forum dying? - Page 3 Empty Re: Is the forum dying? 7/19/2014, 6:37 pm

2seaoat

If it helps ease your pain by blaming me, let it out.

65Is the forum dying? - Page 3 Empty Re: Is the forum dying? 7/19/2014, 9:07 pm

stormwatch89

stormwatch89

Thank you Joani and Qeen. This one is going to take a while. She was hardly the fashion statment so claimed to know.

66Is the forum dying? - Page 3 Empty Re: Is the forum dying? 7/19/2014, 10:17 pm

VectorMan

VectorMan

Sorry to hear that Storm. The puppy is in a better place. Remember all the good times.

67Is the forum dying? - Page 3 Empty Re: Is the forum dying? 7/19/2014, 10:22 pm

VectorMan

VectorMan

2seaoat wrote:EVERYONE IS A RACIST EXCEPT FOR ME.

No, you believe that black and brown people are inferior......so I guess when I post it is like fingernails on the blackboard......oh, I forgot......the whiteboard.
I was raised in a system which made it a De Jure reality.  You never forget what you observed and were taught as a child.  You can only work to reduce that fear and prejudice, but I am far from perfect.  I attempt to correct what I saw and learned.  You on the other hand have a paradigm of the world which its central tenet is that you are superior by your race, and that children at the border are little brown bags of diseased garbage, and that a black man is lazy and dependent of your handouts.  So if I lived with that paradigm, the last thing I would want to read is anything I posted.  I guess that is why people want to find me and beat me up.

You are one serious knucklehead. You don't know me from Adam. So don't even think you can describe me, my life or my beliefs.

Now go post some boring long ass post that you think someone wants to read. LOL

68Is the forum dying? - Page 3 Empty Re: Is the forum dying? 7/23/2014, 2:23 pm

21votes..... Given the liberal slant of the forum, there is some serious denial here.

69Is the forum dying? - Page 3 Empty Re: Is the forum dying? 7/23/2014, 2:35 pm

2seaoat

21votes..... Given the liberal slant of the forum, there is some serious denial here.

That is one way to view the world. There are other ways to view the world. This forum has a wide spectrum of input from bat chit crazy to highly intelligent observations........the bat chit crowd gets nervous when there are actually intelligent conversations which challenge the status quo. This forum is not a prison....people have the free choice to contribute, read, or avoid the same.

70Is the forum dying? - Page 3 Empty Re: Is the forum dying? 7/23/2014, 2:48 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

2seaoat wrote:21votes..... Given the liberal slant of the forum, there is some serious denial here.

That is one way to view the world.  There are other ways to view the world.  This forum has a wide spectrum of input from bat chit crazy to highly intelligent observations........the bat chit crowd gets nervous when there are actually intelligent conversations which challenge the status quo.  This forum is not a prison....people have the free choice to contribute, read, or avoid the same.

Yes, and PaceDog's self-imposed 2-week long banishment from the forum had to be agonizing for him..... Imagine.... All of those liberal posts that went unchallenged......

I tried hard to put stuff up that would smoke him out from his hiding... I always knew that his haitus from the PDF would be brief!
 Twisted Evil

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

71Is the forum dying? - Page 3 Empty Re: Is the forum dying? 7/23/2014, 2:56 pm

2seaoat

He was doing his guard duty.....last summer Vegas.....this summer who knows......he would have to kill us if he told us.......

72Is the forum dying? - Page 3 Empty Re: Is the forum dying? 7/23/2014, 3:25 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

2seaoat wrote:He was doing his guard duty.....last summer Vegas.....this summer who knows......he would have to kill us if he told us.......

Yes, we have heard that one before, I think......  Wink

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

73Is the forum dying? - Page 3 Empty Re: Is the forum dying? 7/23/2014, 3:47 pm

2seaoat wrote:He was doing his guard duty.....last summer Vegas.....this summer who knows......he would have to kill us if he told us.......

Guard? Really?

74Is the forum dying? - Page 3 Empty Re: Is the forum dying? 7/23/2014, 4:00 pm

2seaoat

Reserves.......sorry

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum