Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Is the forum dying?

+9
boards of FL
knothead
Floridatexan
ZVUGKTUBM
Yella
Sal
stormwatch89
2seaoat
Hospital Bob
13 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Is the forum dying?

Is the forum dying? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap52%Is the forum dying? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 52% [ 11 ]
Is the forum dying? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap43%Is the forum dying? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 43% [ 9 ]
Is the forum dying? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap5%Is the forum dying? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 5% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 21

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

16Is the forum dying? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is the forum dying? 7/13/2014, 9:56 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:Z and Sal--equally offensive

Is the forum dying? - Page 2 Crying11

I think Boards needs to bring back the reputation system..........  Razz

Dayum, I am feeling so totally left out. WTH?

17Is the forum dying? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is the forum dying? 7/13/2014, 10:11 pm

knothead

knothead

Don't feel bad FT I continue to fly under the radar, oh well just as well.

For the record on offensiveness, those absent for the most part were consistently vulgar, rude, uncivil and kept many from posting. I believe Mr. Oats' advice is well advised, if someone strikes out intellectually then stand your ground and make your point. Those absent were the ones hurling the f bomb constantly and calling names. Personally I could care less but I do appreciate honest and open dialogue.

BTW, I broke the voting tie! he he

18Is the forum dying? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is the forum dying? 7/13/2014, 10:14 pm

Sal

Sal

Y'all can go fuck yourselves. 

I'm not looking for friends on an anonymous  chat forum. 

I'm just looking to kick wingnutz in the teeth. 

19Is the forum dying? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is the forum dying? 7/13/2014, 10:23 pm

2seaoat

I'm just looking to kick wingnutz in the teeth.

Here I thought I was the bad boy. Wignutz or emotionally immature lost adults..........if you sneeze on this forum, they get pneumonia.

20Is the forum dying? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is the forum dying? 7/13/2014, 10:33 pm

Sal

Sal

2seaoat wrote:

Here I thought I was the bad boy.   

Nope. 

I said Eric was a pussy. 

I stand by that. 

21Is the forum dying? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is the forum dying? 7/13/2014, 10:37 pm

2seaoat

Eric is a good man.....but I am not getting in the middle of seventh grade chit......nobody forces anybody to stay here.

22Is the forum dying? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is the forum dying? 7/13/2014, 10:53 pm

Yella

Yella

Does anybody know if this thing is costing somebody money?

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

23Is the forum dying? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is the forum dying? 7/14/2014, 7:46 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Yella wrote:Does anybody know if this thing is costing somebody money?

Not costing money.  But costing some of us an awful lot of time.  And Ben Franklin or some other famous cheapskate said "time is money".  lol

24Is the forum dying? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is the forum dying? 7/14/2014, 8:38 am

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Sal wrote:
2seaoat wrote:

Nope. 

I said Eric was a pussy. 

I stand by that. 

Sal, you were out of line. Admit it and move on. Eric is a good person who happens to be a devout Christian. That's his right. He doesn't try to force his point of view on anyone else; neither should you.

25Is the forum dying? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is the forum dying? 7/14/2014, 8:56 am

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

I've made some good friends here, and I hope to increase that number.

26Is the forum dying? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is the forum dying? 7/14/2014, 9:27 am

Sal

Sal

Floridatexan wrote:
Sal wrote:
2seaoat wrote:

Nope. 

I said Eric was a pussy. 

I stand by that. 

Sal, you were out of line.  Admit it and move on.  Eric is a good person who happens to be a devout Christian.  That's his right.  He doesn't try to force his point of view on anyone else; neither should you.  

I was just kidding.

I never said anything personal to Eric at all.

I made some off-color remarks about the Catholic hierarchy, and he got all offended and said he was leaving.

Some other posters said I should back down, and I said no, he should step up and defend his beliefs.

That's how that all went down.

27Is the forum dying? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is the forum dying? 7/14/2014, 9:32 am

boards of FL

boards of FL

It is completely free. It was costing me a bit of time, but not anymore.

28Is the forum dying? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is the forum dying? 7/14/2014, 10:27 am

Yella

Yella

boards of FL wrote:

It is completely free.  It was costing me a bit of time, but not anymore.

So why worry abnout it? I am not very active but its interesting and fun.
I would miss it if it was gone.

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

29Is the forum dying? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is the forum dying? 7/14/2014, 11:15 am

boards of FL

boards of FL

I don't worry about it. These "Is the forum dying" posts happen every few months. Nothing new here.

30Is the forum dying? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is the forum dying? 7/14/2014, 11:18 am

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

The forum will heat up again around election time. I think some of the wingnuts who have given themselves a  voluntary banishment will be back before then.  Razz

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

31Is the forum dying? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is the forum dying? 7/17/2014, 8:03 pm

stormwatch89

stormwatch89

SO, you profess to know all about me, silver spoon et al.

FYI, I'm not running from anything, but find life more enjoyable when not embroiled in useless arguments with someone who is completely convinced (or his ghost is) that discussion is useless.

Again, perhaps this forum will breath new life when you go.

32Is the forum dying? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is the forum dying? 7/17/2014, 8:13 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

stormwatch89 wrote:SO, you profess to know all about me, silver spoon et al.

FYI, I'm not running from anything, but find life more enjoyable when not embroiled in useless arguments with someone who is completely convinced (or his ghost is) that discussion is useless.

Are you wishing for Seaoat to be dead? How cute of you......

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

33Is the forum dying? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is the forum dying? 7/17/2014, 9:33 pm

knothead

knothead

Did you mean breathe?

34Is the forum dying? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is the forum dying? 7/17/2014, 10:07 pm

VectorMan

VectorMan

stormwatch89 wrote:Seriously?  YOU are the reason I no longer post.  YOU are the nastiest poster here.

Gawd I can't even post happy news that I'm getting a puppy without you calling me a monster.

Hopefully when you're gone the forum will pick up.  Not much chance of that when you attack every poster here other than your fan club..Z and Sal--equally offensive.

Go away and I believe you'll see the membership increase.

You are so totally offensive.

I stopped reading his BS years ago. It makes the forum more enjoyable. His comments are always too long and it gets boring with him thinking he is some kind of racist expert.

He is just another fake ass libtard that thinks he knows everything and what is best for everyone. Ignorance is bliss and he is really enjoying his.

I hope this forum doesn't die. I don't have as much time to read and post as I used to.

35Is the forum dying? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is the forum dying? 7/17/2014, 10:08 pm

2seaoat

We all have an exit from this world....I just have a little more information than most, but Stormy is a scorned woman, and there is no fury like a scorned woman.......an ex husband becomes smelly and a forum member becomes offensive.......because he simply has told the truth, and the ex probably did too, but hey......Stormy wants to convince me about her years of picking cotton and doing laundry to pay for her schooling as her parents owned a Chinese laundry in San Francisco, but at least as to her ghost, that is not her story....a big old silver spoon, and sitting on third base she exclaimed.....why should I pay real estate taxes.....Fred told me I did not have to pay.......and all those leeches who get something for nothing.......no, I have met a hundred Stormy types.....but in the end our lives are defined not by what we leave to our children, but our good deeds......I will go to my grave happy and fulfilled with many long and dear friends and family.......but most of all, I will never contribute to the pain of poor animals because I want to make a fashion statement.....such cruelty is for monsters, oh and I will continue to post on the forum because somebody has to keep Bob in line.....he just cannot help himself........but it is good to hate me........it allows that silver spoon and third base seem like a triple.

36Is the forum dying? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is the forum dying? 7/17/2014, 10:15 pm

2seaoat

His comments are always too long and it gets boring with him thinking he is some kind of racist expert.

I am an expert....thank you......hold it.....that was a slam.....I am hurt......you know being called a dolt and a racist expert.....I do not know if I can handle the intensity of my failings........oh....I get it.....another day in the sand box.

37Is the forum dying? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is the forum dying? 7/17/2014, 10:47 pm

Markle

Markle

Any time someone of moderate views, a Republican or Conservative post, the rabid Progressives attack with a vengeance.

Several Progressives have to post a dissertation in response to someone saying good morning.

Personally the personal attacks, name calling and hate faze me not in the least. I earned my living negotiating and being in sales for decades. I'm also a professional speaker who takes on, with relish, the most controversial subjects, and enjoy pushing the envelope making some uncomfortable. But they all learn something and many times about themselves.

If the forum dies, stuff happens. Several here don't even believe what they post, they only try to stir the pot, then run for cover and laugh.

38Is the forum dying? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is the forum dying? 7/17/2014, 10:49 pm

stormwatch89

stormwatch89

knothead wrote:

Did you mean breathe?

Yes, sorry.

As far as the rest of it, I'm not at all sorry, Smile

39Is the forum dying? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is the forum dying? 7/17/2014, 10:54 pm

stormwatch89

stormwatch89

Markle wrote:Any time someone of moderate views, a Republican or Conservative post, the rabid Progressives attack with a vengeance.

Several Progressives have to post a dissertation in response to someone saying good morning.

Personally the personal attacks, name calling and hate faze me not in the least.  I earned my living negotiating and being in sales for decades.  I'm also a professional speaker who takes on, with relish, the most controversial subjects, and enjoy pushing the envelope making some uncomfortable.  But they all learn something and many times about themselves.

If the forum dies, stuff happens.  Several here don't even believe what they post, they only try to stir the pot, then run for cover and laugh.

Perfect. I'll never forget Seaghost talking about his multiple personalities and trying to stir the pot.

If we can't be honest here, what point is there to any forum?

40Is the forum dying? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is the forum dying? 7/17/2014, 11:04 pm

2seaoat

Perfect. I'll never forget Seaghost talking about his multiple personalities and trying to stir the pot.

If we can't be honest here, what point is there to any forum?

multiple personalities......and you deny socks......what a hoot. "I think I will go to the opera, and then go shopping"......you must accept stupidity as a baseline, and assume others are in the same place......honesty in a forum filled with ghosts and dedicated to the proposition to entertain.....please stop because you have never shown this dry humor, and some might get the mistaken impression that you actually are capable of humor.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum