This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Anybody see "War Horse" yet?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Anybody see "War Horse" yet? Empty Anybody see "War Horse" yet? on 12/31/2011, 1:19 pm

The trailers look great, but I fear a sad ending. Just wondering if anyone has seen it yet.

2Anybody see "War Horse" yet? Empty Re: Anybody see "War Horse" yet? on 6/14/2012, 3:50 pm

other than the barb wire scene it is a fantastic movie.

View user profile

3Anybody see "War Horse" yet? Empty Re: Anybody see "War Horse" yet? on 6/14/2012, 6:27 pm

GUNZ wrote:other than the barb wire scene it is a fantastic movie.

I agree, it is a great movie. Well worth seeing.

4Anybody see "War Horse" yet? Empty Re: Anybody see "War Horse" yet? on 7/8/2012, 6:28 pm

Thanks, guys. We haven't seen it yet, but we plan to eventually.

I'll have to close my eyes during the barb-wire scene, I guess. Sad

View user profile

5Anybody see "War Horse" yet? Empty Re: Anybody see "War Horse" yet? on 1/12/2013, 2:01 am

PBulldog2 wrote:Thanks, guys. We haven't seen it yet, but we plan to eventually.

I'll have to close my eyes during the barb-wire scene, I guess. Sad

Finally saw it, Pbeeeeeee.

Knowing you like I think I do, and knowing that it's a fake horse, it's tolerable.

What worried me more were the other horses in the scenes. Could they have possibly built that many fake horses?

I know, they are monitored as far as cruelty and try to keep that in mind.

War Horse and his "bud" were about as real as a petunia in a turnip patch and anyone knowing horses would have seen the humor in those scenes. Pathetic.

Still, the overall story was a tear jerker and typically simplistic.

You should probably see it, if you have not, just leave your common sense and knowledge in the kitchen.

Hugs

View user profile

6Anybody see "War Horse" yet? Empty Re: Anybody see "War Horse" yet? on 1/20/2013, 9:15 am

Stormy, I think we'll probably pass on seeing this one. My husband and I are both animal lovers, and it sounds like this would be a rough one for us.

View user profile

7Anybody see "War Horse" yet? Empty Re: Anybody see "War Horse" yet? on 1/20/2013, 3:18 pm

PBulldog2 wrote:Stormy, I think we'll probably pass on seeing this one. My husband and I are both animal lovers, and it sounds like this would be a rough one for us.

Aurgh! I watched Red Dog after you mentioned............it's worse!

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum