Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Question for climate science deniers: Can you name any scientific organization that denies anthropogenic global warming?

+5
VectorMan
gatorfan
Hospital Bob
Markle
boards of FL
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Markle

Markle

boards of FL wrote:
PkrBum wrote:I make my own arguments boi.

But are you at least willing to acknowledge the fact that your beliefs are extremely fringe ideas that have absolutely zero scientific backing?  At least concede the fact that you are going against modern science.  

Absolutely not. Funny how the global warming dreamers forget the FACTS and who has been exposed proving they manipulated figures.

As you know, Professor Phil Jones was the center of the Global Warming Scam at East Anglia University. Their program was considered the epitome of Global Warming Information. The disclosure of thousands of e-mails proving their efforts to conceal information discredit and even prevent opposing views from being published has wrecked the scam, hopefully forever. Data used by the United Nations IPCC and NASA findings came from EAU.

14th February, 2010

Climategate U-turn as scientist at centre of row admits: There has been no global warming since 1995

Data for vital 'hockey stick graph' has gone missing (it has now been disclosed that all the “raw data” was DUMPED!

There has been no global warming since 1995

Warming periods have happened before - but NOT due to man-made changes

Phil Jones admitted his record keeping is 'not as good as it should be.

WHAT????

[…]

Jones also conceded the possibility that the world was warmer in medieval times than now – suggesting global warming may not be a man-made phenomenon.

And he said that for the past 15 years there has been no ‘statistically significant’ warming.

Phil Jones has said that he considered suicide for his part in this worldwide scam.

Let us also recall: The e-mails leaked in the fall of 2009 allow us to trace the machinations of a small but influential band of British and US climate scientists who played the lead role in the IPCC reports. It appears that this group, which controlled access to basic temperature data, was able to produce a "warming" by manipulating the analysis of the data, but refused to share information on the basic data or details of their analysis with independent scientists who requested them -- in violation of Freedom of Information laws. In fact, they went so far as to keep any dissenting views from being published -- by monopolizing the peer-review process, aided by ideologically cooperative editors of prestigious journals, like Science and Nature.

We learn from the e-mails that the ClimateGate gang was able to "hide the decline" [of global temperature] by applying what they termed as "tricks," and that they intimidated editors and forced out those judged to be "uncooperative." No doubt, thorough investigations, now in progress or planned, will disclose the full range of their nefarious activities. But it is clear that this small cabal was able to convince much of the world that climate disasters were impending -- unless drastic steps were taken. Not only were most of the media, public, and politicians misled, but so were many scientists, national academies of science, and professional organizations -- and even the Norwegian committee that awarded the 2007 Peace Prize to the IPCC and Al Gore, the chief apostle of climate alarmism.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1250872/Climategate-U-turn-Astonishment-scientist-centre-global-warming-email-row-admits-data-organised.html#ixzz0fa67A02t

Markle

Markle

boards of FL wrote:
PkrBum wrote:I make my own arguments boi.

But are you at least willing to acknowledge the fact that your beliefs are extremely fringe ideas that have absolutely zero scientific backing?  At least concede the fact that you are going against modern science.  

I provided scientific data, not at all a fringe idea, proving no global warming in over 18 years.  Like all global warming lemmings, you chose to ignore.

Here's more,

Dr. John Christy, director of the University of Alabama/Huntsville's Earth System Science Center, testifies before the Senate Committee on Environment and Public Works' hearing on global warming in August, 2012.
(CNSNews.com) –  The Earth’s temperature has “plateaued” and there has been no global warming for at least the last 18 years, says Dr. John Christy, professor of atmospheric science and director of the Earth System Science Center (ESSC) at the University of Alabama/Huntsville.
“That’s basically a fact. There’s not much to comment on,” Christy said when CNSNews.com asked him to remark on the lack of global warming for nearly two decades as of October 1st.

The "plateau" is evident in the climate record Christy and former NASA scientist Roy Spencer compiled using actual raw temperature data collected from 14 instruments aboard various weather satellites.

CNSNews.com asked Christy why the United Nations’ climate models, which all predicted steeply rising temperatures over the past two decades, were all proven wrong.

“You’re going back to a fundamental question of science that when you understand a system, you are able to predict its behavior. The fact that no one predicted what’s happened in the past 18 years indicates we have a long way to go to understand the climate system,” Christy replied.

“And that the way the predictions were wrong were all to one direction, which means the predictions or the science is biased in one direction, toward overcooking the atmosphere.”

Christy added that basing government policy affecting millions of Americans on “very poor” climate models that have been shown to be inaccurate is “a fool’s errand.”

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/barbara-hollingsworth/satellite-data-no-global-warming-past-18-years

KarlRove

KarlRove

boards of FL wrote:I was just searching myself and was only able to come up with political organizations.  Can any of you help me out here?

Global warming errrrrrrr Climate Change is a political movement.

boards of FL

boards of FL

Looks like it's time to bump this one again.  The climate-science-denier-crazies have been barking a bit louder lately.

Can any of you point to any scientific organization that denies climate change and man's part in it? All you have to do here is name one organization.

Just one.

boards of FL

boards of FL

Bump.

One more time, can anyone name any legitimate scientific organization that denies anthropogenic climate change?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum