Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rise in Female Genital Mutilation, Inspectors Find Entire School Classes Victims

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

School health services in the small Swedish city of Norrköping have found 60 cases of female genital mutilation (FGM) among schoolgirls since March, with evidence of mutilation found in all 30 girls in one class, 28 of the most severe form

FGM is carried out in 28 countries in the world. It involves the cutting and/or the removal of the clitoris and other vaginal tissue, often under unsanitary conditions.

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-London/2014/06/20/Female-genital-mutilation-in-Sweden-all-30-girls-in-one-class-cut

In Sweden? really surprising. This is very cruel btw, another wonderful thing about the religion of peace.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Allah put those on a woman for a reason shitheads....sheesh !

Horrible... I can't imagine the thght process... it's going to take a long time to enlighten those religions.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

I think their religion is based in S&M bondage

I really don't understand why the women of that religion have not risen up and killed all those assholes.

American women would not take that shit.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum