Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Has Chrissy Passed Out Yet?

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Has Chrissy Passed Out Yet? - Page 2 Empty Re: Has Chrissy Passed Out Yet? 6/19/2014, 9:11 am

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

stormwatch89 wrote:
2seaoat wrote:I do not like personal attacks.  I like attacks on stupid posts.   We should learn the difference.[/quote

Has Chrissy Passed Out Yet? - Page 2 2Q==That was funny wasn't it ?

PRICELESS

27Has Chrissy Passed Out Yet? - Page 2 Empty Re: Has Chrissy Passed Out Yet? 6/19/2014, 10:03 am

Sal

Sal

Why was this thread resurrected?

Chrissy finally passed out?

That was a bender for the ages.

28Has Chrissy Passed Out Yet? - Page 2 Empty Re: Has Chrissy Passed Out Yet? 6/19/2014, 4:03 pm

stormwatch89

stormwatch89

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
stormwatch89 wrote:
2seaoat wrote:I do not like personal attacks.  I like attacks on stupid posts.   We should learn the difference.[/quote

Has Chrissy Passed Out Yet? - Page 2 2Q==That was funny wasn't it ?

PRICELESS

Yes! Very!

29Has Chrissy Passed Out Yet? - Page 2 Empty Re: Has Chrissy Passed Out Yet? 6/19/2014, 4:16 pm

2seaoat

I do not know Stormy in the real world. I do not know T in the real world. I do completely understand that their ghosts are pretty tattered on these forums, but when I start connecting with the other side and making personal attacks in regard to your real persons.......that would be an error. Plus, I have empathy for those who are ill in the real world, and I certainly would not pursue an ill or troubled person with the false ideal that my words or argument could change any status.......however when Casper starts spewing.....Seaoat starts chewing......and I certainly understand your sensitivity.....just separate your ghost from your real world issues and you might actually have fun.

30Has Chrissy Passed Out Yet? - Page 2 Empty Re: Has Chrissy Passed Out Yet? 6/19/2014, 8:07 pm

Sal wrote:Why was this thread resurrected?

Chrissy finally passed out?

That was a bender for the ages.

Has Chrissy Passed Out Yet? - Page 2 At_bea10

I don't pass out. I know when to stop.  Cool 

31Has Chrissy Passed Out Yet? - Page 2 Empty Re: Has Chrissy Passed Out Yet? 6/19/2014, 8:59 pm

2seaoat wrote:I do not know Stormy in the real world.  I do not know T in the real world.  I do completely understand that their ghosts are pretty tattered on these forums, but when I start connecting with the other side and making personal attacks in regard to your real persons.......that would be an error.   Plus, I have empathy for those who are ill in the real world, and I certainly would not pursue an ill or troubled person with the false ideal that my words or argument could change any status.......however when Casper starts spewing.....Seaoat starts chewing......and I certainly understand your sensitivity.....just separate your ghost from your real world issues and you might actually have fun.

No, I know an ill and troubled person is not going to change,Seaoat but that does not mean people need to accept their behavior either.

32Has Chrissy Passed Out Yet? - Page 2 Empty Re: Has Chrissy Passed Out Yet? 6/20/2014, 9:34 am

stormwatch89

stormwatch89

2seaoat wrote:I do not know Stormy in the real world.  I do not know T in the real world.  I do completely understand that their ghosts are pretty tattered on these forums, but when I start connecting with the other side and making personal attacks in regard to your real persons.......that would be an error.   Plus, I have empathy for those who are ill in the real world, and I certainly would not pursue an ill or troubled person with the false ideal that my words or argument could change any status.......however when Casper starts spewing.....Seaoat starts chewing......and I certainly understand your sensitivity.....just separate your ghost from your real world issues and you might actually have fun.

Wow! That explains a lot. So your ghost is quite different than the real you?
Your posts are completely insincere? Good to know.

Dammit, mine are one in the same being a lousy liar and hopelessly sincere.

33Has Chrissy Passed Out Yet? - Page 2 Empty Re: Has Chrissy Passed Out Yet? 6/20/2014, 10:36 am

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

stormwatch89 wrote:

Wow!  That explains a lot.  So your ghost is quite different than the real you?
Your posts are completely insincere?  Good to know.

So you are not a Nazi Stormy ?....Has Chrissy Passed Out Yet? - Page 2 ?u=http%3A%2F%2Ffarm5.staticflickr.com%2F4031%2F4328621694_8f6c8bb1f6...I am confused...

34Has Chrissy Passed Out Yet? - Page 2 Empty Re: Has Chrissy Passed Out Yet? 6/20/2014, 11:27 am

Threads attacking Chrissy are always so much fun and perfectly ok

Smile

35Has Chrissy Passed Out Yet? - Page 2 Empty Re: Has Chrissy Passed Out Yet? 6/20/2014, 11:52 am

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
stormwatch89 wrote:

So you are not a Nazi Stormy ?....Has Chrissy Passed Out Yet? - Page 2 ?u=http%3A%2F%2Ffarm5.staticflickr.com%2F4031%2F4328621694_8f6c8bb1f6...I am confused...

Has Chrissy Passed Out Yet? - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRA6-gvWVXmrf7nItAeL37SJszFxXEWsnbpyO7dkc31s6zpzo_sDA

Wo! Who! I may want to be a Nazi!

*****LECHEROUS GRIN*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NbhXmSBlS_U

Very Happy

Last edited by Damaged Eagle on 6/21/2014, 3:08 am; edited 1 time in total

36Has Chrissy Passed Out Yet? - Page 2 Empty Re: Has Chrissy Passed Out Yet? 6/20/2014, 4:17 pm

stormwatch89

stormwatch89

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
stormwatch89 wrote:

Not that I know of, darlin.

But, I might consider it if I looked like that in uniform!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum