Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

LTE from Today's PNJ On Obama Being 'Dictator'

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Dictatorial?

Got a question for all those folks (I quit count­ing at 75) who are sure Obama is a dictator.

When is he going to start dictating?

He is running out of time. As a political jun­kie, history buff and world history teacher for two years, let me tell you just what he has to do. Fox News must be shut down. Opposition leaders have to start disappearing. Bullet riddled bodies of people who have crossed him need to appear on the town square (Rush and Sean come to mind).

No need to worry about Hillary because he has to eliminate all elections. He has to dismantle Congress and get rid of the Supreme Court. Can he do all this in two years?

I'm beginning to think just maybe you folks are blowing smoke or are being led around by the nose by right wing talk­ing heads.

I did thorough dicta­tor research because I considered a gig as a dictator but gave it up because I didn't like the idea of dying in a bloody coup. Let me know if I'm wrong about all this.

– Roy Luther Pensacola

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Roy is an idiot like Noah Belew.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

PACEDOG#1 wrote:Roy is an idiot like Noah Belew.

So when did you become a rocket scientist?

When did you become anything?

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:Dictatorial?

Got a question for all those folks (I quit count­ing at 75) who are sure Obama is a dictator.

When is he going to start dictating?

He is running out of time. As a political jun­kie, history buff and world history teacher for two years, let me tell you just what he has to do. Fox News must be shut down. Opposition leaders have to start disappearing. Bullet riddled bodies of people who have crossed him need to appear on the town square (Rush and Sean come to mind).

No need to worry about Hillary because he has to eliminate all elections. He has to dismantle Congress and get rid of the Supreme Court. Can he do all this in two years?

I'm beginning to think just maybe you folks are blowing smoke or are being led around by the nose by right wing talk­ing heads.

I did thorough dicta­tor research because I considered a gig as a dictator but gave it up because I didn't like the idea of dying in a bloody coup. Let me know if I'm wrong about all this.

– Roy Luther Pensacola

History teacher?
LTE from Today's PNJ On Obama Being  'Dictator' Animatedlaughter

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

I think the writer's message is, if Obama was a true dictator, Markle and especially PaceDog would either be imprisoned or worse, or be forced to go underground, because their unending and incessant rants against the President would not be tolerated. Gee, calling the President a 'Dictator' must therefore be yet another gross exaggeration from the right; I get it.....  cyclops

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:I think the writer's message is, if Obama was a true dictator, Markle and especially PaceDog would either be imprisoned or worse, or be forced to go underground, because their unending and incessant rants against the President would not be tolerated. Gee, calling the President a 'Dictator' must therefore be yet another gross exaggeration from the right; I get it.....  cyclops

Not enough jail cells homey....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum