Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Famous film director leaps to his death....

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://www.dailynews.com/news/ci_21349685/breaking-man-who-jumped-from-vincent-thomas-bridge?source=rss

British film director Tony Scott, known for such Hollywood blockbusters as "Top Gun," "Days of Thunder," "Beverly Hills Cop II" and "The Taking of Pelham 123," jumped to his death Sunday from the Vincent Thomas Bridge spanning San Pedro and Terminal Island, according to Los Angeles County coroner's officials.

TEOTWAWKI wrote:http://www.dailynews.com/news/ci_21349685/breaking-man-who-jumped-from-vincent-thomas-bridge?source=rss

British film director Tony Scott, known for such Hollywood blockbusters as "Top Gun," "Days of Thunder," "Beverly Hills Cop II" and "The Taking of Pelham 123," jumped to his death Sunday from the Vincent Thomas Bridge spanning San Pedro and Terminal Island, according to Los Angeles County coroner's officials.

I have enjoyed the Scott brothers movies. The only one that I ever saw that was a bummer was "The Grey". They have another one coming out on August 29th that I want to see and that is Lawless.

RIP Tony Scott

This man committed a cowardly act of selfishness.

Whateverland wrote:This man committed a cowardly act of selfishness.

And does that make him any less of a human or detract from the great movies that he directed and produced? Not a bit.

You gotta really be in the dumps to do something like that. It punishes the loved ones more, as they have to live with that memory.

Yomama wrote: It punishes the loved ones more, as they have to live with that memory.

That's why it is so selfish. Was he so mentally ill that he had no control over his illness? No. He had the presence of mind to plan his suicide & write a suicide note. Now, his family has to live with this, wondering they could of done something to prevent his death. All of Hollywood is saying what a great guy he was, when in fact, that is a falsehood.

Whateverland wrote:
That's why it is so selfish. Was he so mentally ill that he had no control over his illness? No. He had the presence of mind to plan his suicide & write a suicide note. Now, his family has to live with this, wondering they could of done something to prevent his death. All of Hollywood is saying what a great guy he was, when in fact, that is a falsehood.

True what he did in that particular moment was a selfish act, but that does not take away all that he has accomplished in his lifetime.

One oh shit does not remove all his attaboys!

In edit: Seems as if he had inoperable brain cancer.

Not a bad way to go. My friend shot his self in the head. What a damn mess.

hallmarkgrad wrote:Not a bad way to go. My friend shot his self in the head. What a damn mess.

Remember Charlie Wilkerson Gas Company? Old Charlie was a likeable person.

Shot his head off with a shotgun. That was a mess, I heard.

I dont understand why someone who would want to kill themslef would choose to jump from a freaking bridge.

the man was rich.

he could have jumped out of a plane with no parachute

drugs, so many things.... jumping off a bridge is well just so ghetto.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://www.tmz.com/2012/08/20/tony-scott-suicide-no-brain-cancer-tumor/

Tony Scott Suicide
NO Brain Cancer

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum