Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Florida at a 43 year crime low,lets get rid of the cops

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

no stress

no stress

http://www.northescambia.com/2014/04/overall-crime-down-in-escambia-across-florida

2seaoat

Now for the rest of the story.......crime is related to youth.......what happened with Crime in America when the baby boom generation was 15-40......crime in America reached record levels.......what do you suppose will happen with crime when the babyboomers are beginning to find transitional living and nursing homes........what does this do to crime stats? My next class is Friday at two in the afternoon. Crime stats are based on population and per capita calculations........this is like a person saying that the average american's time in the 100 meter dash has dropped.......now of course they do not allowed motorized scooters in the competition, so when you factor in the old people of course the average will drop, but you can bet the top runners are actually running faster than ever, as are the criminals who are not part of the babyboom generation, so the statistical illusion is used to justify more police expenditures......see how the Boston bomber thing really went down, and then tell me about how we are doing a better job today in reducing crime......we are simply getting older in the largest portion of our population.

no stress

no stress

2seaoat wrote:Now for the rest of the story.......crime is related to youth.......what happened with Crime in America when the baby boom generation was 15-40......crime in America reached record levels.......what do you suppose will happen with crime when the babyboomers are beginning to find transitional living and nursing homes........what does this do to crime stats?   My next class is Friday at two in the afternoon.  Crime stats are based on population and per capita calculations........this is like a person saying that the average american's time in the 100 meter dash has dropped.......now of course they do not allowed motorized scooters in the competition, so when you factor in the old people of course the average will drop, but you can bet the top runners are actually running faster than ever, as are the criminals who are not part of the babyboom generation, so the statistical illusion is used to justify more police expenditures......see how the Boston bomber thing really went down, and then tell me about how we are doing a better job today in reducing crime......we are simply getting older in the largest portion of our population.
  I would guess that crime is more related to poverty and seeing that its at a 43 year low here, I'm guessin Prick Scott gets a golf clap

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum