Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

measles infections are rising.....and the stupids are a direct cause

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

We all but eradicated this awful disease through vaccinations, and then the fools forget that 50k people used to go to the hospital with this disease each year, and we listen to their dribble about vaccines.....the result.....the damn disease is raising its head in the country again.

no stress

no stress

2seaoat wrote:We all but eradicated this awful disease through vaccinations, and then the fools forget that 50k people used to go to the hospital with this disease each year, and we listen to their dribble about vaccines.....the result.....the damn disease is raising its head in the country again.
I see what you did there. lol

2seaoat

If I keep enough people pissed at me, we get better discussions.

no stress

no stress

2seaoat wrote:If I keep enough people pissed at me, we get better discussions.
lol, true. excellent strategy

what do you mean? did a bunch of liberals catch the measles? lol

Gunz wrote:
2seaoat wrote:We all but eradicated this awful disease through vaccinations, and then the fools forget that 50k people used to go to the hospital with this disease each year, and we listen to their dribble about vaccines.....the result.....the damn disease is raising its head in the country again.
  I see what you did there.  lol

Yes, he showed us how stupid he is by forgetting that illegals are entering the country at massive rates and they are not vaccinated  What a Face 

no stress

no stress

Smile
Gunz wrote:

Yes, he showed us how stupid he is by forgetting that illegals are entering the country at massive rates and they are not vaccinated  What a Face 

Ah, forgot about the infected vermin sneaking in the back door. Good catch

Gunz wrote:
Smile
Gunz wrote:

Ah, forgot about the infected vermin sneaking in the back door.  Good catch

thanks, but I didn't catch it on my own. I went to a seminar lol

2seaoat

If you were paying attention the few years the rate of illegal immigration has been zero......so you are as wrong on that as you are wrong on your half cocked vaccination theories. Vaccinations save lives. Anti science superstition posing as science gets children killed. Being able to distinguish the same requires a fifth grade education.....sadly some were not paying attention in school.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://www.vaccinetruth.org/page_21.htm
Rubella
This again, is a benign childhood disease. The only danger is infection in the fetus of a pregnant woman in the first trimester. The best way to prevent this is lifelong immunity. The only way to obtain life long immunity is to have Rubella as a child.

US Science Magazine reports 26% of children Rubella–vaccinated developed arthralgia or arthritis. Dr. Glen Dettman found that one third of Rheumatoid arthritis sufferers had live Rubella viruses in their joints. This vaccine is made with human diploid cells in other words aborted fetal tissue.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://news.sciencemag.org/health/2014/04/measles-outbreak-traced-fully-vaccinated-patient-first-time

Get the measles vaccine, and you won’t get the measles—or give it to anyone else. Right? Well, not always. A person fully vaccinated against measles has contracted the disease and passed it on to others. The startling case study contradicts received wisdom about the vaccine and suggests that a recent swell of measles outbreaks in developed nations could mean more illnesses even among the vaccinated

That’s why a fully vaccinated 22-year-old theater employee in New York City who developed the measles in 2011 was released without hospitalization or quarantine. But like Typhoid Mary, this patient turned out to be unwittingly contagious. Ultimately, she transmitted the measles to four other people, according to a recent report in Clinical Infectious Diseases that tracked symptoms in the 88 people with whom “Measles Mary” interacted while she was sick. Surprisingly, two of the secondary patients had been fully vaccinated. And although the other two had no record of receiving the vaccine, they both showed signs of previous measles exposure that should have conferred immunity.

2seaoat wrote:If you were paying attention the few years the rate of illegal immigration has been zero......so you are as wrong on that as you are wrong on your half cocked vaccination theories.  Vaccinations save lives.  Anti science superstition posing as science gets children killed.  Being able to distinguish the same requires a fifth grade education.....sadly some were not paying attention in school.

You know what. Youre a idiot. These issue such as vaccines, healthcare regulations including obamacare etc, I know about. You do not. Teo knows about them too or have you forgotten what a fabulous technical career in radiologic sciences he had before he retired? Must have.

So you can shove your demeaning 5th grade comments up your ass. Im tired of dealing with you asshole. Stay stupid, die stupid. Your choice.

by 2seaoat Today at 12:31 am
If you were paying attention the few years the rate of illegal immigration has been zero......so you are as wrong on that as you are wrong on your half cocked vaccination theories. Vaccinations save lives. Anti science superstition posing as science gets children killed. Being able to distinguish the same requires a fifth grade education.....sadly some were not paying attention in school.
-------
Really? You are at the border watching every corridor that illegals use? No, you aren't old fart.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum