Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gloating over the little power they have Boards and seaoat are moving all my threads to comedy ..is this fair.

+6
Joanimaroni
Markle
no stress
2seaoat
boards of FL
TEOTWAWKI
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Is that fair ?

Gloating over the little power they have Boards and seaoat are moving all my threads to comedy ..is this fair. - Page 2 I_vote_lcap10%Gloating over the little power they have Boards and seaoat are moving all my threads to comedy ..is this fair. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 10% [ 1 ]
Gloating over the little power they have Boards and seaoat are moving all my threads to comedy ..is this fair. - Page 2 I_vote_lcap20%Gloating over the little power they have Boards and seaoat are moving all my threads to comedy ..is this fair. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 20% [ 2 ]
Gloating over the little power they have Boards and seaoat are moving all my threads to comedy ..is this fair. - Page 2 I_vote_lcap10%Gloating over the little power they have Boards and seaoat are moving all my threads to comedy ..is this fair. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 10% [ 1 ]
Gloating over the little power they have Boards and seaoat are moving all my threads to comedy ..is this fair. - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Gloating over the little power they have Boards and seaoat are moving all my threads to comedy ..is this fair. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Gloating over the little power they have Boards and seaoat are moving all my threads to comedy ..is this fair. - Page 2 I_vote_lcap20%Gloating over the little power they have Boards and seaoat are moving all my threads to comedy ..is this fair. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 20% [ 2 ]
Gloating over the little power they have Boards and seaoat are moving all my threads to comedy ..is this fair. - Page 2 I_vote_lcap30%Gloating over the little power they have Boards and seaoat are moving all my threads to comedy ..is this fair. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 30% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 10

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

cheers  cheers  cheers 
Joanimaroni wrote:Give Boards a break......he gave us this venue. Politics...post in  politics. Seems simple.

I enjoy simple light hearted conversation.

I enjoy consistency... he said I spammed the general board. That should be easy enough to prove.

Where do I rank in threads created? Where do I post them?

Gloating over the little power they have Boards and seaoat are moving all my threads to comedy ..is this fair. - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQZm-d9MfXkz46BjTyNdWnaGD-uobovEgRS4UTTllCBFM-GtXZfAg

To much consistency allows others to figure you out.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHWLVxg8MxA

Very Happy 

Gloating over the little power they have Boards and seaoat are moving all my threads to comedy ..is this fair. - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSjwAOgyCmj3_ESJMxZISIDKkuw-3j-ne-gRP1tPSdHO1w3KPkXXA

Did I mention that I love Spam and it comes in a variety of different flavors. Maybe I'll make some tonight if I have trouble sleeping...

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anwy2MPT5RE

Very Happy 

So Boards is the boss?

Shocked 

So noted.

Keeping a list of demands. When is the convention?

boards of FL

boards of FL

PkrBum wrote:I enjoy consistency... he said I spammed the general board. That should be easy enough to prove.

Where do I rank in threads created? Where do I post them?

You should spend more time investigating this case, Columbo. Someone needs to get to the bottom of this obvious liberal conspiracy to hide all of the damning information that both you and TEO provide here.

623 days

# of posts: 6453 (3.7% of total)

# per day: 10.36

# of topics: 117 (0.83% of total)

# per day: 0.19

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Number of topics : 2012 (14.35% of total)
   Topics per day : 1.28
   Latest topic : Thu Apr 24 2014, 17:09

Posts per day : 7.42
Latest post : Thu Apr 24 2014, 17:09

knothead

knothead

Joanimaroni wrote:Give Boards a break......he gave us this venue. Politics...post in  politics. Seems simple.

I enjoy simple light hearted conversation.

cheers cheers cheers 

knothead

knothead

I honestly have no problem with Teo whatsoever . . . . do I agonize and wring my hands in his absence? Not at all . . . his contributions are insignificant to me.

TEOTWAWKI wrote:This kinda smacks of corruption but what else can you expect from liberals?

How is seaoat moving them? I thought only boards could move a thread?

Smile wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:This kinda smacks of corruption but what else can you expect from liberals?

He's just supporting heavy handed authoritative tactics... as usual.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

awwwrraak , Knothead wanna cracker ? pretty bird... quit crapping on the forum.

Last edited by TEOTWAWKI on 4/24/2014, 8:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

knothead

knothead

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
knothead wrote:I honestly have no problem with Teo whatsoever . . . . do I agonize and wring my hands in his absence? Not at all . . . his contributions are insignificant to me.

You remind me of a parrot on seaoats shoulder, have you ever had an original thought ?

Have you??? LOLOL

PkrBum wrote:
Smile

He's just supporting heavy handed authoritative tactics... as usual.

I tell ya, this kind of shit makes me angry.

boards used to be non biased now he is like a dictator only picking on those who are not in his political party.

I went to paltalk before I came here today, had fun.

there are not many non liberals left in this forum, not many that stand up strong anyway.

I wonder how dead it would be if the few of us left? I guess the old biddies could talk about their toes and oil changes.

no stress

no stress

Its gonna be a shame when ole seaoats snuffs it. All these liberal bastards are gonna be wigglin like a snake with its head cut off. Course I'll miss the SOB too but itll still be a hoot to watch

knothead

knothead

Gunz wrote:Its gonna be a shame when ole seaoats snuffs it.  All these liberal bastards are gonna be wigglin like a snake with its head cut off.   Course I'll miss the SOB too but itll still be a hoot to watch

Gunz, you're better than that! Liberal bastards?

knothead wrote:
Gunz wrote:Its gonna be a shame when ole seaoats snuffs it.  All these liberal bastards are gonna be wigglin like a snake with its head cut off.   Course I'll miss the SOB too but itll still be a hoot to watch

He meant bitches.  Razz 

knothead

knothead

Smile
knothead wrote:

He meant bitches.  Razz 

Oh so now we are in a name calling duel . . . . LOLOL very sad Chrissy! You are better than that too . . . . maybe I'm being too optimistic . . .

no stress

no stress

knothead wrote:

politically confused progressives? I'll try that one

knothead

knothead

Gunz wrote:
knothead wrote:

politically confused progressives? I'll try that one

I accept that albeit begrudgingly . . . . . LOL

Here's a clue if anybody gives a damn. The only way out of this collectivist crap is by empowering the individual.

By that I mean making it clear their path should they choose not to work hard. You will subsist then fade and die.

Human beings responde well given a clear directive. We would all be stronger if each able individual were self-sufficient.

But a progressive govt will never let that happen. Our dependence is the foundation of their control. Just ask seagoat.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Gloating over the little power they have Boards and seaoat are moving all my threads to comedy ..is this fair. - Page 2 Pirate-parrot

Seaoat wades ashore from the liberal ship of state with knothead his parrot....

Lol... hunger used to be a great driver of ambition. I bet seagoat eats knothead within three days.

knothead

knothead

Here's a clue if anybody gives a damn. The only way out of this collectivist crap is by empowering the individual

Empowering the individual . . . . catchy phrase there pkr . . . . you fail to recognize the game is rigged from the get go as it is now. The narrative of pulling your self up by your boot strap and working hard is the key to paradise in your mind. No one worked harder than myself and I have no complaints with my own station in life . . . my problem is the mindset you project which is nothing more than deceitful to those who know better. The game is rigged against anyone below the 1% who control all the levers of power and this ridiculous game of left and right plays to the lowest common denominator. I am for the empowerment of the individual and for the middle class of this great nation. I repudiate the narrative that you espouse and believe that it is poisonous to any dialogue that will bring the masses toward the light. The consolidated wealth of this nation is being consolidated by you and your political brethren and the masses will suffer greatly by the inequality of this action. Continue beating the drum of libertarian ism and it will be most interesting to see the outcome when the masses of this great nation rise up to oppose this vision you seem to have of individualism and its merits.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum