Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mythical

+3
2seaoat
Nekochan
Joanimaroni
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Mythical Empty Mythical 4/21/2014, 7:15 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

According to the stats Mythical,  the jewish wonder sock still visits. The last visit was around 2 am.
LOL.....

2Mythical Empty Re: Mythical 4/21/2014, 7:22 pm

Shalom Smile

3Mythical Empty Re: Mythical 4/21/2014, 7:27 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Mr Ichi wrote:Shalom Smile

Shalom the dork.

4Mythical Empty Re: Mythical 4/21/2014, 7:29 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

Middle of the night. Guess he has trouble sleeping?

5Mythical Empty Re: Mythical 4/21/2014, 7:44 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Nekochan wrote:Middle of the night.   Guess he has trouble sleeping?  

Warm milk may help.

6Mythical Empty Re: Mythical 4/21/2014, 7:50 pm

2seaoat

T misses us and even though he is doing a road show at other sites, he still misses us.....even me.......and he does not drink.

7Mythical Empty Re: Mythical 4/21/2014, 7:56 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

2seaoat wrote:T misses us and even though he is doing a road show at other sites, he still misses us.....even me.......and he does not drink.

T has never been known to skulk around in the wee hours of the morning.

8Mythical Empty Re: Mythical 4/21/2014, 8:03 pm

2seaoat

Some of our best arguments were from midnight to 2am. Forum time makes that 11pm to 1am, and please look at his posts and understand, if I could piss him off enough......he would not go to bed. He would kick the dog in the morning, and start posting early on the same thread.......addiction is a mysterious thing.

9Mythical Empty Re: Mythical 4/21/2014, 8:13 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

2seaoat wrote:Some of our best arguments were from midnight to 2am.  Forum time makes that 11pm to 1am, and please look at his posts and understand, if I could piss him off enough......he would not go to bed.  He would kick the dog in the morning, and start posting early on the same thread.......addiction is a mysterious thing.

Naw...it's not Teto.

10Mythical Empty Re: Mythical 4/21/2014, 8:13 pm

no stress

no stress

2seaoat wrote:Some of our best arguments were from midnight to 2am.  Forum time makes that 11pm to 1am, and please look at his posts and understand, if I could piss him off enough......he would not go to bed.  He would kick the dog in the morning, and start posting early on the same thread.......addiction is a mysterious thing.
This is true.....classic love/hate relatioship

11Mythical Empty Re: Mythical 4/21/2014, 9:01 pm

cool1

cool1

2seaoat wrote:T misses us and even though he is doing a road show at other sites, he still misses us.....even me.......and he does not drink.

surely he will be back on in a day or two- Very Happy 

12Mythical Empty Re: Mythical 4/21/2014, 9:53 pm

Joanimaroni wrote:

Naw...it's not Teto.

I thought you thought it was Teo?

Who do you think it is then?

13Mythical Empty Re: Mythical 4/21/2014, 9:55 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Smile
Joanimaroni wrote:

Naw...it's not Teto.

Just a dork.

14Mythical Empty Re: Mythical 4/21/2014, 11:05 pm

Sal

Sal

Joanimaroni wrote:
Smile
Joanimaroni wrote:

Naw...it's not Teto.

Just a dork.

Stalknstank??

15Mythical Empty Re: Mythical 4/22/2014, 5:13 am

2seaoat

Just a dork.

nazis do dork well.......

16Mythical Empty Re: Mythical 4/24/2014, 10:43 am

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Our dorky Mythical sock was snooping around last night after 1 am.  Does he suffer from insomnia or maybe he  just sleeps all day?

17Mythical Empty Re: Mythical 4/24/2014, 3:43 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

I think it's funny you all ran off a real Jew....what a screwed up world.

18Mythical Empty Re: Mythical 4/24/2014, 4:18 pm

2seaoat

I think it's funny you all ran off a real Jew....what a screwed up world.

So you converted during your absence.....how did the circumcision go......talking about Steve McQueen, corvettes, and your gun......I suspect the subject matter was limited.

19Mythical Empty Re: Mythical 4/24/2014, 4:45 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

2seaoat wrote:I think it's funny you all ran off a real Jew....what a screwed up world.

So you converted during your absence.....how did the circumcision go......talking about Steve McQueen, corvettes, and your gun......I suspect the subject matter was limited.

No I saw where you skipped church to gamble...got your priorities in line like most liberals..you even justified it with some lame assed story....tell it to the judge..

20Mythical Empty Re: Mythical 4/24/2014, 4:48 pm

2seaoat

No I saw where you skipped church to gamble...got your priorities in line like most liberals..you even justified it with some lame assed story....tell it to the judge..

You got me there. I was a bad boy. I was raised to go to church on Easter. I do have guilt. I have no excuse. I did have a good afternoon and fun in the tournament.......but I do have my guilt.

21Mythical Empty Re: Mythical 4/24/2014, 6:06 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Guilt can be a good thing.   Your Christianity is actually in your heart.

22Mythical Empty Re: Mythical 4/24/2014, 6:27 pm

2seaoat

Guilt can be a good thing. Your Christianity is actually in your heart.

I agree about the heart, but the one thing I can agree with T about......I was a bad boy on Easter. If the kids were still in the house, I would have never have done this. Heck, if I was healthy, I would not do it, but quite honestly it is hard getting there, I fall asleep during the service, and it is hard getting home. When I fall asleep playing poker, the dealers know to say....Seaoat you are the big blind......some think it is a poker strategy to fall asleep at a poker table.....sadly it is not, but people do not look kindly on people falling asleep in church........my brother and mother used to lean on each other and snore.....everybody stared at me.....I was awake.

23Mythical Empty Re: Mythical 4/24/2014, 6:29 pm

no stress

no stress

Joanimaroni wrote:Guilt can be a good thing.   Your Christianity is actually in your heart.
And in your actions and how you treat others

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum