Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

IQ test see what you get!

+3
Nekochan
Hospital Bob
2seaoat
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1IQ test see what you get! Empty IQ test see what you get! 4/21/2014, 12:39 am

http://cool-test.net/iq/en/

I got a 140 and didn't think it was that hard until I got to a few. I'm not that good w/ numbers.

2IQ test see what you get! Empty Re: IQ test see what you get! 4/21/2014, 1:02 am

2seaoat

140 is a very high IQ. I would never score that high. My wife administered the tests to our children, and they never scored that high......Now that you are retired, you should challenge yourself with taking some courses for fun. You obviously have the capacity, and you ought have some fun learning new things.

3IQ test see what you get! Empty Re: IQ test see what you get! 4/21/2014, 1:58 am

It's not really that high. I mean that's what I scored on that test but I don't think that's an accurate test. I just knew how to answer those questions. They were similar to the graduate school entrance exam.There were a couple I had no clue what the answer was. I just guessed and probably got lucky.

4IQ test see what you get! Empty Re: IQ test see what you get! 4/21/2014, 8:53 am

You're still not smarter than me. I only did this because someone in private ask me too. Neutral

I think you should post your results from copy and paste instead of just saying what you got.

2014 IQ Test

Result

Your IQ Score:

Smart

★★★

Most people's IQ is 90~100

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

5IQ test see what you get! Empty Re: IQ test see what you get! 4/21/2014, 9:10 am

after coffee and started on a red bull LOL

Your IQ Score:

Brilliant

★★★★

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

6IQ test see what you get! Empty Re: IQ test see what you get! 4/21/2014, 9:48 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I started the test but I got so confused with the questions which have those series of numbers that my head started hurting so I couldn't finish it.
I think that probably puts my IQ somewhere in the retarded category.

7IQ test see what you get! Empty Re: IQ test see what you get! 4/21/2014, 9:52 am

I dont my score of 40 is too bad........Lucky for me I can guess pretty well.

8IQ test see what you get! Empty Re: IQ test see what you get! 4/21/2014, 10:19 am

Nekochan

Nekochan

Way to go, Ichi-san!
I am feeling tired today and so I will not take the test now. I probably couldn't do as well as Ichi-san.

9IQ test see what you get! Empty Re: IQ test see what you get! 4/21/2014, 10:26 am

Bob wrote:I started the test but I got so confused with the questions which have those series of numbers that my head started hurting so I couldn't finish it.
I think that probably puts my IQ somewhere in the retarded category.

You have to figure out the sequence the numbers are in,Bob, once you do that the test is easy. Say the number is 1,3,5,7 and they ask what is next? Well, the numbers are two apart and the answer is 9. That's all it is. It wasn't really a hard test at all except for a couple. You get different scores w/ different tests. I'm really much better w/ language,reading and english. Numbers are my weakest.

10IQ test see what you get! Empty Re: IQ test see what you get! 4/21/2014, 10:33 am

:)You're still not smarter than me. I only did this because someone in private ask me too. Neutral

I think you should post your results from copy and paste instead of just saying what you got.

2014 IQ Test

Result

Your IQ Score:

Smart

★★★

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

I took the test once and shared it on facebook where I got it. I'm not trying to prove anything to you. The fact that you took it twice is not an honest score. I wasn't really impressed w/ that test. I've taken harder.

11IQ test see what you get! Empty Re: IQ test see what you get! 4/21/2014, 11:28 am

Sal

Sal

IQ test see what you get! Screen23

Yep, pretty lame test.

The only one I had trouble with was the red squares.

I stared at that one for a while before seeing the pattern.

12IQ test see what you get! Empty Re: IQ test see what you get! 4/21/2014, 12:01 pm

Sal wrote:IQ test see what you get! Screen23

Yep, pretty lame test.

Damn it!!!! I guess that shoots my 40 all to hell.

13IQ test see what you get! Empty Re: IQ test see what you get! 4/21/2014, 12:17 pm

American Mensa.........

Qualifying test scores

American Mensa accepts scores from approximately 200 different standardized intelligence tests*. Often potential members have taken acceptable tests at other times in their lives and don't realize they may already qualify for membership. While the following is not a complete list, applicants often ask about the following tests.

Please note that all documentation must be the original or a notarized copy of the original. Review of your qualifying scores may be delayed if your documentation does not meet this requirement. Further, in order for scores to be accepted for Mensa membership, tests must be administered by a neutral and qualified third party in a traditional testing environment under conditions appropriate for the norming standards of each test (such as the classroom of a certified school teacher or a private psychologist).

Tests administered by the military ****
AFQT prior to 10/1980 98
Army GCT prior to 10/1980
effective 10/1980 136
N/A
ASVAB not accepted  
GT prior to 10/1980 136
Navy GCT prior to 10/1980
effective 10/1980   68
N/A

IQ test see what you get! 2edts1l

14IQ test see what you get! Empty Re: IQ test see what you get! 4/21/2014, 12:32 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Brilliant
★★★★

15IQ test see what you get! Empty Re: IQ test see what you get! 4/21/2014, 12:41 pm

You folks am sum smart peeple.

IQ test see what you get! 9k=

16IQ test see what you get! Empty Re: IQ test see what you get! 4/21/2014, 1:04 pm

Sal wrote:IQ test see what you get! Screen23

Yep, pretty lame test.

Whoa! I don't know if I got that pattern correct or not. I'm not really good at that pattern stuff. It's not too accurate a test to say the least. LOL!

17IQ test see what you get! Empty Re: IQ test see what you get! 4/21/2014, 1:56 pm

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

ResultShare
Your IQ Score:

Brilliant
★★★★

Interesting but sort of crazy.

18IQ test see what you get! Empty Re: IQ test see what you get! 4/21/2014, 2:16 pm

Hey dreams I the first acre is my first try just waking up out if bed I posted it by paste I'm a honest person

I'm also perfectly fine with my results

You however and some nope nOt honest

I could have taken that test more and posted a higher score but I have nothing to prove to this place either

I do well that's all that matters

The fact I posted a hOnest score says something about me

Lots of smart people in here also lots of cheaters I bet too lol

Take your time you gave all day and night for some

19IQ test see what you get! Empty Re: IQ test see what you get! 4/21/2014, 2:48 pm

I don't know WTH you're talking about I gave all day and night for some. I don't have to try and convince people I'm smart nor am I in a competition w/ them to prove that. If you're trying to convince me,I already know your capacity.

20IQ test see what you get! Empty Re: IQ test see what you get! 4/21/2014, 5:01 pm

Sorry Sal......

IQ test see what you get! 2r5q0eo

Last edited by Mr Ichi on 4/21/2014, 5:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

21IQ test see what you get! Empty Re: IQ test see what you get! 4/21/2014, 5:03 pm

LOL,Itchi!

22IQ test see what you get! Empty Re: IQ test see what you get! 4/21/2014, 5:48 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Way to go....Mr. I.

23IQ test see what you get! Empty Re: IQ test see what you get! 4/21/2014, 6:08 pm

Joanimaroni wrote:Way to go....Mr. I.

I did pretty good. Thanks....Let Mr Stang bad mouth me now!!!

24IQ test see what you get! Empty Re: IQ test see what you get! 4/21/2014, 6:12 pm

2seaoat

I did pretty good. Thanks....Let Mr Stang bad mouth me now!!!

I would trade 10 IQ points for some of your common sense, and certainly Mr. Stang will even recognize sometimes we all make decisions where perhaps we do not use our full capacity.....so I do not think he will be throwing rocks.

25IQ test see what you get! Empty Re: IQ test see what you get! 4/21/2014, 6:17 pm

2seaoat wrote:I did pretty good. Thanks....Let Mr Stang bad mouth me now!!!

I would trade 10 IQ points for some of your common sense, and certainly Mr. Stang will even recognize sometimes we all make decisions where perhaps we do not use our full capacity.....so I do not think he will be throwing rocks.

Well that was nice... are you ok? Lol... I agree though... ichi is to be admired. I've been a fix it all my life... but he lived it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum