Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Philomena

+3
Sal
Markle
Hospital Bob
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

16Philomena - Page 2 Empty Re: Philomena 4/18/2014, 6:33 pm

It was actually the modern day nuns who did that. He went back in 1992 to find his mother when he was dying and they did that.

17Philomena - Page 2 Empty Re: Philomena 4/18/2014, 6:53 pm

Markle

Markle

Dreamsglore wrote:
Markle wrote:Will someone show the FACTS of this incident which apparently happened between 60 and 70 years ago?

How many thousand of times did this happen?

Thank you.

Are you as concerned now about the Christians being raped, beaten and murdered in foreign countries?  Are you as concerned about the women who are murdered, in our country, in what are called "honor" killings today?

I get that you are Heathens and go out of your way to denigrate religions so lets be fair.  Ohhh...right....

So it's ok if it happened once or twice? Your justifications are evidence of how sick religious people are.

So you are refusing to answer. Very revealing. Thank you.

18Philomena - Page 2 Empty Re: Philomena 4/18/2014, 6:55 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Dreamsglore wrote:It was actually the modern day nuns who did that. He went back in 1992 to find his mother when he was dying and they did that.

I realize that. They lied to both the son and to the mother. And we're talking about the most damnable kind of lies which truly cause hurt.
In other words, they were doing the opposite of Jesus. The were what Jesus spent his life condemning. And they're the ones who represent religion and the church.

19Philomena - Page 2 Empty Re: Philomena 4/18/2014, 7:01 pm

They believed this woman did not have the right to be reunited w/ her son and that was her punishment for getting pregnant. As if they were God.

20Philomena - Page 2 Empty Re: Philomena 4/18/2014, 7:02 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Markle wrote:Will someone show the FACTS of this incident which apparently happened between 60 and 70 years ago?

It's not an obscure story in Great Britain, markle. The whole thing has come to light over there.
The nuns sold more than 2000 babies.

http://www.vaticancrimes.us/2013/05/nuns-caught-trafficking-thousands-of.html

21Philomena - Page 2 Empty Re: Philomena 4/18/2014, 7:03 pm

Markle wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

Thank you.

Are you as concerned now about the Christians being raped, beaten and murdered in foreign countries?  Are you as concerned about the women who are murdered, in our country, in what are called "honor" killings today?

I get that you are Heathens and go out of your way to denigrate religions so lets be fair.  Ohhh...right....

So it's ok if it happened once or twice? Your justifications are evidence of how sick religious people are.

So you are refusing to answer.  Very revealing.  Thank you.

This thread is not about honor killings and I refuse to be sideswiped by these tactics. If you want to start a thread on that I'll be glad to respond.

22Philomena - Page 2 Empty Re: Philomena 4/18/2014, 7:07 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I spent two hours yesterday talking to my friend who has been working in Iraq and Afghanistan now for eight years.
He paints a picture of a society that has been so fucked over by religion that it depressed the hell out of me just to listen to it.
The women are so put down by religious brainwashing that they would be better off dead than have to endure what they do.

23Philomena - Page 2 Empty Re: Philomena 4/18/2014, 7:14 pm

I believe those men over there make that stuff up for their own advantage and enforce it under religion.

24Philomena - Page 2 Empty Re: Philomena 4/18/2014, 7:42 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Dreamsglore wrote:I believe those men over there make that stuff up for their own advantage and enforce it under religion.

He told me about an Afghan he'd gotten to know who worked in one of the camps he was located at.  The Afghan man was in love with an Afghan woman and they wanted to be married.  But in order to make it happen they would have to leave the middle east.  A woman has no choice of mate.  The father chooses a daughter's husband for her.  And if she does not cooperate,  the father will probably kill her for it and the law sanctions it.  And it's not an isolated case.  That's the way of life.  And it's all the result of religious dogma.

25Philomena - Page 2 Empty Re: Philomena 4/18/2014, 10:12 pm

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

Bob wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:I believe those men over there make that stuff up for their own advantage and enforce it under religion.

He told me about an Afghan he'd gotten to know who worked in one of the camps he was located at.  The Afghan man was in love with an Afghan woman and they wanted to be married.  But in order to make it happen they would have to leave the middle east.  A woman has no choice of mate.  The father chooses a daughter's husband for her.  And if she does not cooperate,  the father will probably kill her for it and the law sanctions it.  And it's not an isolated case.  That's the way of life.  And it's all the result of religious dogma.

Too bad we didn't know all that craziness about the country before we went rampaging in like we did. Country must have just changed while we weren't looking, yah, that must be it.

Thanks you two for the good movie revue.

26Philomena - Page 2 Empty Re: Philomena 4/18/2014, 10:39 pm

QueenOfHearts

QueenOfHearts

Were the son and mother ever reunited?

27Philomena - Page 2 Empty Re: Philomena 4/18/2014, 10:40 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

othershoe1030 wrote:Too bad we didn't know all that craziness about the country before we went rampaging in like we did.

Most of the politicians in both political parties and most of the public wanted revenge for 9/11.
And the Taliban were in control of Afghanistan and they did harbor Bin Laden, Al Zawahiri and Khalid Sheik Mohammed (who engineered the attack) in Tora Bora.
But we've now learned that the Saudi Arabian regime probably helped finance the terrorists, arguably making them even more culpable than the Taliban. And the White House and likely others in authority covered that up and hid it from us.

28Philomena - Page 2 Empty Re: Philomena 4/18/2014, 10:44 pm

QueenOfHearts wrote:Were the son and mother ever reunited?

No, this is the sad part. The son who was Chief counsel to Regan and Bush, I believe, was gay and was dying if aids when he went back the last time to look for his mother. The nuns lied and said they had no records. When Philomena came to the convent to look for him they lied to her and said the records were burned but the son was actually buried right there at the convent at his request as a tribute to his mother. He was 43.

29Philomena - Page 2 Empty Re: Philomena 4/18/2014, 11:02 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Dreamsglore wrote:
QueenOfHearts wrote:Were the son and mother ever reunited?

No, this is the sad part. The son who was Chief counsel to Regan and Bush, I believe, was gay and was dying if aids when he went back the last time to look for his mother. The nuns lied and said they had no records. When Philomena came to the convent to look for him they lied to her and said the records were burned but the son was actually buried right there at the convent at his request as a tribute to his mother. He was 43.

All that's true except his position. He was the chief counsel to the political party, not the presidents...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_A._Hess#Career

30Philomena - Page 2 Empty Re: Philomena 4/19/2014, 5:42 pm

Markle

Markle

Dreamsglore wrote:
Markle wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

Thank you.

This thread is not about honor killings and I refuse to be sideswiped by these tactics. If you want to start a thread on that I'll be glad to respond.

I'm not surprised that you want to cherry pick which radical murders you count or do not count. It would corrupt your entire tiny point.

31Philomena - Page 2 Empty Re: Philomena 4/19/2014, 6:00 pm

Markle wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Markle wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

Thank you.

I'm not surprised that you want to cherry pick which radical murders you count or do not count.  It would corrupt your entire tiny point.

This has nothing to do w/ murders.

32Philomena - Page 2 Empty Re: Philomena 4/19/2014, 6:08 pm

Markle

Markle

Bob wrote:

It's not an obscure story in Great Britain,  markle.  The whole thing has come to light over there.

It's not an obscure story in Great Britain because it happened in Ireland.  That's according to your source.

"Between the end of WWII and 1965 more than 2,200 Irish infants were adopted out of the country, mostly by hopeful parents in the U.S."

Before the Great Society and War on Poverty which glorified being a single parent and living in poverty, most women were ashamed to be pregnant and not married.  There were many Catholic homes where such women could go, have their baby and give them up for adoption.  

Strange how the 1965 date coincides with the glorification of the single parent.

33Philomena - Page 2 Empty Re: Philomena 4/19/2014, 6:22 pm

Markle

Markle

Dreamsglore wrote:
Markle wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Markle wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

Thank you.

I'm not surprised that you want to cherry pick which radical murders you count or do not count.  It would corrupt your entire tiny point.

It has to do with the treatment of members of a religion does it not?

34Philomena - Page 2 Empty Re: Philomena 4/19/2014, 6:24 pm

Markle

Markle

Exactly what are you saying "those men over there" are making up?

35Philomena - Page 2 Empty Re: Philomena 4/19/2014, 6:31 pm

Markle

Markle

othershoe1030 wrote:
Bob wrote:

Too bad we didn't know all that craziness about the country before we went rampaging in like we did. Country must have just changed while we weren't looking, yah, that must be it.

Thanks you two for the good movie revue.

Why do you hate women?

How many girls and young ladies were attending school before we went into the "right" war, according to President Barack Hussein Obama?

36Philomena - Page 2 Empty Re: Philomena 4/20/2014, 8:36 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Markle wrote:

How many girls and young ladies were attending school before we went into the "right" war, according to President Barack Hussein Obama?

Markle,

First of all,  I meant to say "united kingdom" and not "great britain".  
Yes it's Ireland but it's been highly publicized all over the U.K. and the British newspapers.

Obama is fulla shit too.  As I said in an earlier post,  the desire to get revenge on the terrorist outfit that masterminded 9/11 is understandable.
But the occupation of Afghanistan has ended up accomplishing nothing.
Talk to a U.S. Marine who has lived there and worked there and stop getting brainwashed by Fox News.  Obama schmama.

37Philomena - Page 2 Empty Re: Philomena 4/20/2014, 1:37 pm

Markle wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Markle wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Markle wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

Thank you.

It has to do with the treatment of members of a religion does it not?

No. It has to do w/ the selling of Irish children by the Catholic church for money.

38Philomena - Page 2 Empty Re: Philomena 4/20/2014, 1:40 pm

Markle wrote:
Bob wrote:

It's not an obscure story in Great Britain,  markle.  The whole thing has come to light over there.

It's not an obscure story in Great Britain because it happened in Ireland.  That's according to your source.

"Between the end of WWII and 1965 more than 2,200 Irish infants were adopted out of the country, mostly by hopeful parents in the U.S."

Before the Great Society and War on Poverty which glorified being a single parent and living in poverty, most women were ashamed to be pregnant and not married.  There were many Catholic homes where such women could go, have their baby and give them up for adoption.  

Strange how the 1965 date coincides with the glorification of the single parent.

So being a single parent is a great shame,huh? Tell that to the divorced and widowed mothers of the world. You antiquated and ignorant views no longer prevail,Markle. Too bad.

39Philomena - Page 2 Empty Re: Philomena 4/20/2014, 5:27 pm

Markle

Markle

Dreamsglore wrote:
Markle wrote:
Bob wrote:

So being a single parent is a great shame,huh? Tell that to the divorced and widowed mothers of the world. You antiquated and ignorant views no longer prevail,Markle. Too bad.

What is the primary difference between a child being raised below the poverty level and children being raised ABOVE the poverty level?

40Philomena - Page 2 Empty Re: Philomena 4/20/2014, 6:50 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

The catholic church and nuns stole babies from young mothers and sold them.
It wasn't LBJ or Obama or the democrat party or progressives that did it markel. Do you have to beat on that drum in every thread.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum