Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Finally the people are speaking......people need help....not judgment

+10
QueenOfHearts
cool1
Sal
boards of FL
Joanimaroni
no stress
Floridatexan
Nekochan
Markle
2seaoat
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Go down  Message [Page 13 of 13]

Nekochan wrote:LOL, about Pkr--but hey, he's right about a lot of things!

Dreams, how was the Easter egg hunt?  

Well, that's debatable. The older I get the more awed I am by the intelligence of children. She found every egg within a matter of minutes. She certainly inherited the intelligence genes.Her grandfather was there and he is rather a grumpy and impatient soul but he was clearly impressed by his only grandchild.

no stress

no stress

Smile
Nekochan wrote:LOL, about Pkr--but hey, he's right about a lot of things!

Dreams, how was the Easter egg hunt?  

all her eggs were dried up, even the dog couldn't sniff em out.
 Razz Embarassed 

2seaoat wrote:Do you think Christ would try to help this woman and her children, or work to put her in jail for eight years and separate the children from their mother.  Some people here have advocated the same, and say I am calling racism.....duh....what Christian would not be working to help this woman....unless something in that person's subconscious disallowed Christian Charity to apply to some.......yep......I am wrong in picking up the usual patterns which when they repeatedly show up on so many threads, the usual suspects deny commonality.  

Finally the people are speaking......people need help....not judgment - Page 13 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQi-tnlKOaOXp2ftOZIzgFyboJytYaG0TjJvH0PTdaZQf482V03xg

First off the people you're criticizing here aren't the racists condoning the habitual abuse and neglect of black children... That would be you and the other supposedly enlightened progressive liberals around this forum.

Second off your bigotry is showing in assuming that everyone that's criticizing you is Christian and therefore should show some form of Christian charity.

But don't worry your racism and bigotry is a common theme with you and the other supposedly enlightened progressive liberals around this forum.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Ljy6PTbX9I

Smile 

LOL

a liberals idea of charity is using the gov to steal from the working class to give to others.

Not from their sacred pockets lol

2seaoat wrote:I only reported the truth that the windows were NOT closed.  However, let us say the mother went in for the job interview and the windows were completely open.........cannot a child die in a car with the windows completely open.....yes in the right conditions.   All I want is reliable links.   The usual suspects are doing exactly what they did with the victim in after Zimmerman killed Martin......looking for anything which made the person look bad to justify the unjustifiable.  There is absolutely no justifiable reason that these children should be taken from this mother or that she should be facing eight years in prison.  She should get pretrial diversion and be reunited with her children.   Maybe somebody can help her find a job with all the resources of the police state trying to put her in jail and destroy a family.

Finally the people are speaking......people need help....not judgment - Page 13 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR_gwnai0ZchuRHwcMMoiuTxJ4-MhUcOJr9B5vExV49yJF2NNQw

See!!!!! After repeated neglect and abuse you still want to place these black children back with the abuser like a sadistic racist homicidal maniac. What a Face  Is being a sadistic racist homicidal maniac a prerequisite for supposedly enlightened progressive liberals like you? Shocked 

You should go seek out a good therapist. 

As for someone helping this woman why don't you show that Christian charity, that you want to accuse others of not having, like I suggested early on in this thread?... Oh that's right! You're a selfish supposedly enlightened progressive liberal who only looks out for himself.

*****CHUCKLE*****

Smile

Last edited by Damaged Eagle on 4/19/2014, 6:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

2seaoat wrote:So I am assuming that a job application is a positive thing for this woman and her children.  No assumption......fact.    Am I assuming that she put her children in the car to kill them.  No assumption......she was going to a job interview and was not intending to harm her children.

You comparing this woman to somebody who swings children around and kills them is offensive.  Deeply offensive.  This type of hatred has nothing to do with the well being of these children, any more than digging up Trayvon's pot use had anything to do with him being shot.......yet you repeatedly do this as do others, and when I repeatedly point this out, it is I who is using the race card.  Nope.  Your underlying racism is simply so powerful and comprehensive that you honestly do not see the same.  How do I see this.......because my family shares your beliefs.  I love them all, but they were simply trained as children in a manner they can never shed without a conscious effort.......and you do not see it, so you will never make any attempt to stop the consistent underlying racism which guides your political beliefs......

Neko to come.....shut up seaoat
Joani to come......double shut up seaoat
PK to come........government does not work
Pace.......just some more seaoat white guilt
Dot.....who is on first

Finally the people are speaking......people need help....not judgment - Page 13 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT4gNfbDInvCS72DwlCtpfv1hjimPREtnfT9QStKQENnd7GIUIq

I didn't make your little list at the end?

Oh! I'm on your ignore list aren't I?

I call bigotry and suppression from the race-card-pulling-master-blaster because he doesn't want to see my responses!!!!!

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CD-E-LDc384

Laughing 

Damaged Eagle wrote:
2seaoat wrote:I only reported the truth that the windows were NOT closed.  However, let us say the mother went in for the job interview and the windows were completely open.........cannot a child die in a car with the windows completely open.....yes in the right conditions.   All I want is reliable links.   The usual suspects are doing exactly what they did with the victim in after Zimmerman killed Martin......looking for anything which made the person look bad to justify the unjustifiable.  There is absolutely no justifiable reason that these children should be taken from this mother or that she should be facing eight years in prison.  She should get pretrial diversion and be reunited with her children.   Maybe somebody can help her find a job with all the resources of the police state trying to put her in jail and destroy a family.

Finally the people are speaking......people need help....not judgment - Page 13 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR_gwnai0ZchuRHwcMMoiuTxJ4-MhUcOJr9B5vExV49yJF2NNQw

See!!!!! After repeated neglect and abuse you still want to place these black children back with the abuser like a sadistic homicidal maniac. What a Face  Is being a sadistic homicidal maniac a prerequisite for supposedly enlightened progressive liberals like you? Shocked 

You should go seek out a good therapist. 

As for someone helping this woman why don't you show that Christian charity, that you want to accuse others of not having, like I suggested early on in this thread?... Oh that's right! You're a selfish supposedly enlightened progressive liberal who only looks out for himself.

*****CHUCKLE*****

Smile

Smile 

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Markle wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:
Sal wrote:You gotta admit, Markie possesses a rather unique combination of mind-numbing stupidity and condescending attitude.

Cue Socrates in 5 ... 4 ... 3 ... 2 ... 1 ...

lol

Finally the people are speaking......people need help....not judgment - Page 13 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRox-c6uj0m0ZHys-klQLhBs_DCWjBdh611nv0c--bLbCULrFd63Q

Actually I think that description fits you, Boards, FT, Seaoat, and a few other supposedly enlightened progressive liberals to a T.

*****CHUCKLE*****

Laughing 

But then you have to consider the fact that no one really cares what you think.

Obviously you do.  Otherwise you wouldn't have responded.

No...I don't. I'm about equally sick of both of you. Your constant lying and claiming the moral high ground...his endless derision, pathetic youtube references that no one bothers to open...

Floridatexan wrote:
Markle wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:
Sal wrote:You gotta admit, Markie possesses a rather unique combination of mind-numbing stupidity and condescending attitude.

lol

Actually I think that description fits you, Boards, FT, Seaoat, and a few other supposedly enlightened progressive liberals to a T.

*****CHUCKLE*****

Laughing 

No...I don't.  I'm about equally sick of both of you.  Your constant lying and claiming the moral high ground...his endless derision, pathetic youtube references that no one bothers to open...

Finally the people are speaking......people need help....not judgment - Page 13 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQWQyRlthmWNlOiogAjaxRxeScfYT3Lx1wUNj-WNQDZCjLbuNtT

You forgot to mention my pictures, seemingly endless chuckle, and let's not forget my cool black derby hat & sunglasses, as you attempt to ride by on that thing you think is a white horse... or is it riding you? It's hard to tell!

*****ROFLMAO*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHWLVxg8MxA

Laughing

Last edited by Damaged Eagle on 4/20/2014, 12:33 am; edited 2 times in total

Floridatexan wrote:

No...I don't.  I'm about equally sick of both of you.  Your constant lying and claiming the moral high ground...his endless derision, pathetic youtube references that no one bothers to open...

Finally the people are speaking......people need help....not judgment - Page 13 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS-sCrQlKiaigJMbsGSdAwd-7JmCZQE94HsFKtwqMeAB1JmQ33n7w

By the way... If you're equally sick of me and Markle does that make you fully sick? If so perhaps you should go see a doctor it might explain why you post things like they're coming out of your south end.

*****ROFLMAO*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgzGwKwLmgM

Laughing

Markle

Markle

Floridatexan wrote:
Markle wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:

lol

Finally the people are speaking......people need help....not judgment - Page 13 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRox-c6uj0m0ZHys-klQLhBs_DCWjBdh611nv0c--bLbCULrFd63Q

*****CHUCKLE*****

Laughing 

Proving, once again, that you CHOSE to be ignorant and uninformed, it is not an accident.

Finally the people are speaking......people need help....not judgment - Page 13 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTbBviGjJl9k7AcabPKd6_RT_wNWvYncw_-Mv6JMM5y44z3V7_5

So we can conclude after 21 pages that all supposedly enlightened progressive liberals are a bunch of genocidal racists who would put these poor black children back into the custody of the woman who constantly abuses them.

We can also conclude that all supposedly enlightened progressive liberals are racists who would not pay a dime out of their own pocket for a black woman's defense in court or offer her a job working for them because of their racism.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMLiqEqMQyQ

Smile

Finally the people are speaking......people need help....not judgment - Page 13 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT5cGgCd_xIyZldXJFX49PNs187dUqkRpRqGKenEUvPmy6ykU9-

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KzJNYYkkhzc

Very Happy 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 13 of 13]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum