Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

afghan neanderthal shoots Americans minutes after receiving his shiny new gun purchased with our tax money.

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/08/17/13329628-two-us-service-members-killed-by-afghan-police-officer?lite

Just another reason to get the hell out of there and let the ragheads kill each other.

Having dealt with those cretins when in the military I can say we are NEVER going to be able to change thousands of years of no progress in that region. They are most backward, ignorant, uneducated, and ungrateful animals I have ever had the extreme displeasure of dealing with. Pull our troops out and let em eat dirt and camel poo for all I care.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Funny though that neither obama nor romney are saying get out when everyone of us out here is now saying that, both liberals and conservatives.

Makes you wonder who both of them are working for don't it? Us? Or what Eisenhower warned us about.

Sal

Sal

nochain wrote:Having dealt with those cretins when in the military I can say we are NEVER going to be able to change thousands of years of no progress in that region. They are most backward, ignorant, uneducated, and ungrateful animals I have ever had the extreme displeasure of dealing with. Pull our troops out and let em eat dirt and camel poo for all I care.

Obama's strategy has more to do with Pakistan's nukes and the extremists who would like to get their hands on them, than it does Afghanistan. There's nothing to win in Afghanistan, and Obama knows it, but it does provide a strategic staging ground for attacks against militants. He has us turning over all combat operations to the Afghanis next year, and full withdrawal (whatever that means) in 2014. I would like to see it done quicker, but it is what it is.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

The Afghans didn't invite us there to visit; we invaded their country on a false premise...that some Saudi exile living in a cave in Afghanistan perpetrated the crime of the century against us. Can someone please explain how the best course of action under those circumstances is to declare all-out war? Neither this war nor the Iraq war are about liberation or freedom or "spreading democracy". They're about exploiting the resources of those countries and making money for the MIC.

I'm really sick of hearing terms like "ragheads". Yes, they have their extremists, but so do we.

Sal

Sal

Floridatexan wrote:
The Afghans didn't invite us there to visit; we invaded their country on a false premise...that some Saudi exile living in a cave in Afghanistan perpetrated the crime of the century against us. Can someone please explain how the best course of action under those circumstances is to declare all-out war? Neither this war nor the Iraq war are about liberation or freedom or "spreading democracy". They're about exploiting the resources of those countries and making money for the MIC.

I'm really sick of hearing terms like "ragheads". Yes, they have their extremists, but so do we.

Disagree. We attacked Afghanistan in retaliation for hosting the terrorists who attacked us directly. Iraq was a war of choice and a diversion from our mission in Afghanistan. Despite any rhetoric to the contrary, we were never there to liberate anybody. We went there to wipe out Al Qaeda and displace their hosts.

salinsky wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

Disagree. We attacked Afghanistan in retaliation for hosting the terrorists who attacked us directly. Iraq was a war of choice and a diversion from our mission in Afghanistan. Despite any rhetoric to the contrary, we were never there to liberate anybody. We went there to wipe out Al Qaeda and displace their hosts.
Why didn't we attack pakistan? They were hosting him too..

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

salinsky wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

Have you ever seen it spelled Al-CIAda?

Floridatexan wrote:
salinsky wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

Have you ever seen it spelled Al-CIAda?

so when one of your own sets you straight, you all of a sudden become a conspiracy theorist LOL

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum