Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Joe Biden....

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1   Joe Biden.... Empty Joe Biden.... 8/14/2012, 2:35 pm

"They gonna put y'all back in chains"....Now when someone posts something written like this here there are immediate calling that the poster is a 'racist'.....well this is your vice president speaking like this AND the White House backs his comment...A new low on the way to even lower lows...now the 'race card' mixed with some slavery fears...no condemnation from the NAACP for invoking this portion of history and still no comment of condemnation from ANY civil rights group(s) over the Allen West commericial slapping whites....wonder why there's no credibility?...Sadly...this is the depths of stupidity that the current administration will stoop and to keep taking advantage of the black voting block..The record speaks for itself 14% plus unemployment in the African-American Community....11% in the Hispanic Communities....Numbers that represent the failure of this administration to ALL Americans.....

2   Joe Biden.... Empty Re: Joe Biden.... 8/14/2012, 2:43 pm

finally there is some transparency... not that anything would matter.

3   Joe Biden.... Empty Re: Joe Biden.... 8/14/2012, 2:52 pm

NaNook

NaNook

newswatcher wrote: "They gonna put y'all back in chains"....Now when someone posts something written like this here there are immediate calling that the poster is a 'racist'.....well this is your vice president speaking like this AND the White House backs his comment...A new low on the way to even lower lows...now the 'race card' mixed with some slavery fears...no condemnation from the NAACP for invoking this portion of history and still no comment of condemnation from ANY civil rights group(s) over the Allen West commericial slapping whites....wonder why there's no credibility?...Sadly...this is the depths of stupidity that the current administration will stoop and to keep taking advantage of the black voting block..The record speaks for itself 14% plus unemployment in the African-American Community....11% in the Hispanic Communities....Numbers that represent the failure of this administration to ALL Americans.....

Joe Biden pushed through Congress the Credit Card Reform Act. Joe Biden got a sweetheart deal on his current house. It's a fact.

Now, if you use a Credit Card, you will be subjected to a 3-6% handling up-charge. Get it??? Joe Biden, gets a wonderful home while his son works for the largest Credit Card Company.

You get to pay their bills.....what about the poor? Ask Joe Biden.....

4   Joe Biden.... Empty Re: Joe Biden.... 8/14/2012, 3:00 pm

Sal

Sal

Here's an updated list of things the Obama campaign is not allowed to discuss lest they make Little Lord Fauntleroy and his zombie-eyed granny starver running mate cry;

Mormonism
Dancing Horsies
Tax returns
Business experience
Medicare
Granny-starving
Dads, being or having
Chains

Man, what a bunch of fucking pussies.

5   Joe Biden.... Empty Re: Joe Biden.... 8/14/2012, 3:22 pm

NaNook

NaNook

[quote="salinsky"]Here's an updated list of things the Obama campaign is not allowed to discuss lest they make Little Lord Fauntleroy and his zombie-eyed granny starver running mate cry;

Mormonism
Dancing Horsies
Tax returns
Business experience
Medicare
Granny-starving
Dads, being or having
Chains

Man, what a bunch of fucking pussies.[/quote

It's a shame the Obama Campaign can't read.....public education, no doubt....

6   Joe Biden.... Empty Re: Joe Biden.... 8/14/2012, 3:35 pm

VectorMan

VectorMan

Remember, when we get rid of Obama, VP Bite-Me goes with him. Razz

7   Joe Biden.... Empty Re: Joe Biden.... 8/14/2012, 5:10 pm

Sal

Sal

If the teabags had any critical thinking skills at all, they'd understand that Biden was talking about Wall Street, not race.

8   Joe Biden.... Empty Re: Joe Biden.... 8/15/2012, 10:44 am

salinsky wrote:If the teabags had any critical thinking skills at all, they'd understand that Biden was talking about Wall Street, not race.

These are Biden's words and look at the history where the speech was given in Virgina and the target audience...Amazing that there is always a defense for stupidity speech from the left with bulit in excuses and spin...If anyone well not anyone...if anyone from the gop side envoke anything that may involve slavery there is immediate outcry from the same people that defend the vp...No problem with the vp continuing to speak his mind (pun or not?) it will make information for commericials easy to obtain...

9   Joe Biden.... Empty Re: Joe Biden.... 8/15/2012, 11:05 am

Sal

Sal

I can see where it would be politically advantageous for Romney to turn this into some kind of racial reference on Biden's part, but it fails, largely because Wall Street's shackles know no racial boundaries. It's purely about who has the money and power and who doesn't. For Wall Street, most of us aren't even on the radar, unless we're catering their parties or something.

10   Joe Biden.... Empty Re: Joe Biden.... 8/16/2012, 9:23 am

salinsky wrote:If the teabags had any critical thinking skills at all, they'd understand that Biden was talking about Wall Street, not race.

'Teabags'?....Former Virginia Governor Douglas Wilder (D-Va) regrets and distances himself from the racially charged comments of VP Biden...Wilder happens to be an Democrat and African-American...So he and others are not 'critical thinkers' and are wrong for how they feel about the comments?..Further don't think Wilder is a member of the Tea Party either...Just another example of how 'sal' attempts to blame the stupidity of the comments on everyone else all the while spinning for the vp....

11   Joe Biden.... Empty Re: Joe Biden.... 8/16/2012, 3:16 pm

NaNook

NaNook

salinsky wrote:I can see where it would be politically advantageous for Romney to turn this into some kind of racial reference on Biden's part, but it fails, largely because Wall Street's shackles know no racial boundaries. It's purely about who has the money and power and who doesn't. For Wall Street, most of us aren't even on the radar, unless we're catering their parties or something.

What "Wall Street SHACKLES" are you talking about? My broker answers my calls and executes my trades. He even works the spreads.....

Wall Street is nothing. Wall Street is several exchanges, nothing more, nothing less. It's a marketplace for stocks/bonds/t-bills/ munis/..etc.

Every Union uses Wall Street, every Insurance Co uses Wall Street, who doesn't use Wall Street?

I would be worried about the Muni defaults, cities going under.

12   Joe Biden.... Empty Re: Joe Biden.... 8/16/2012, 3:43 pm

Markle

Markle

Single handedly you've dragged this forum down into the gutter due to you frustration and desperation. Please don't start advertising for a partner too.

As for Joe Biden, was that the talking point they gave you at the DailyKOS?

Here is what a far left liberal had to say:

"Jesse Jackson’s Daughter: I Found Biden’s Remarks 'Profoundly Insulting'"

“I found these remarks to be profoundly insulting. It’s one thing to become familial. It’s another thing to become familiar. And familiarity breeds contempt. And, this is very very close to being contemptuous. These remarks were insulting. Not only does he need to dial them back, he needs to apologize.”

13   Joe Biden.... Empty Re: Joe Biden.... 8/16/2012, 3:46 pm

Markle wrote:

Single handedly you've dragged this forum down into the gutter due to you frustration and desperation. Please don't start advertising for a partner too.

“I found these remarks to be profoundly insulting. It’s one thing to become familial. It’s another thing to become familiar. And familiarity breeds contempt. And, this is very very close to being contemptuous. These remarks were insulting. Not only does he need to dial them back, he needs to apologize.”

Another quote that disproves any credibility from the likes of 'sal' and his commrades....

14   Joe Biden.... Empty Re: Joe Biden.... 8/16/2012, 4:18 pm

Markle

Markle

newswatcher wrote:
Markle wrote:

Another quote that disproves any credibility from the likes of 'sal' and his commrades....

President Barack Hussein Obama took ol' Joe out to the woodshed today. Good for Republicans, Joe is still on the ticket!

15   Joe Biden.... Empty Re: Joe Biden.... 8/16/2012, 4:45 pm

Sal

Sal

Markle wrote:

Wow. Yesterday, Teo called me a commie, and now this. This forum is doing wonders for my ego. LMAO. Very Happy

“His phrasing is a distraction from what is at stake.”

Yeah, Obama really lowered the boom on Ol' Joe.

16   Joe Biden.... Empty Re: Joe Biden.... 8/16/2012, 5:25 pm

salinsky wrote:
Markle wrote:

Wow. Yesterday, Teo called me a commie, and now this. This forum is doing wonders for my ego. LMAO. Very Happy

“His phrasing is a distraction from what is at stake.”

Yeah, Obama really lowered the boom on Ol' Joe.

Whats at stake? Romneys taxes?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum