Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Color of Crime

+3
2seaoat
Sal
TEOTWAWKI
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26The Color of Crime - Page 2 Empty Re: The Color of Crime 2/1/2014, 7:33 pm

Yella

Yella

TEOTWAWKI wrote:http://www.colorofcrime.com/colorofcrime2005.html

Crime Rates

Blacks are seven times more likely than people of other races to commit murder, and eight times more likely to commit robbery.
   When blacks commit crimes of violence, they are nearly three times more likely than non-blacks to use a gun, and more than twice as likely to use a knife.
   Hispanics commit violent crimes at roughly three times the white rate, and Asians commit violent crimes at about one quarter the white rate.
   The single best indicator of violent crime levels in an area is the percentage of the population that is black and Hispanic.

Interracial Crime

Of the nearly 770,000 violent interracial crimes committed every year involving blacks and whites, blacks commit 85 percent and whites commit 15 percent.
   Blacks commit more violent crime against whites than against blacks. Forty-five percent of their victims are white, 43 percent are black, and 10 percent are Hispanic. When whites commit violent crime, only three percent of their victims are black.
   Blacks are an estimated 39 times more likely to commit a violent crime against a white than vice versa, and 136 times more likely to commit robbery.
   Blacks are 2.25 times more likely to commit officially-designated hate crimes against whites than vice versa.

Gangs

Only 10 percent of youth gang members are white.
   Hispanics are 19 times more likely than whites to be members of youth gangs. Blacks are 15 times more likely, and Asians are nine times more likely.

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

27The Color of Crime - Page 2 Empty Re: The Color of Crime 2/1/2014, 7:41 pm

Yella

Yella

Yella wrote:

Crime Rates

Blacks are seven times more likely than people of other races to commit murder, and eight times more likely to commit robbery.
   When blacks commit crimes of violence, they are nearly three times more likely than non-blacks to use a gun, and more than twice as likely to use a knife.
   Hispanics commit violent crimes at roughly three times the white rate, and Asians commit violent crimes at about one quarter the white rate.
   The single best indicator of violent crime levels in an area is the percentage of the population that is black and Hispanic.

Interracial Crime

Of the nearly 770,000 violent interracial crimes committed every year involving blacks and whites, blacks commit 85 percent and whites commit 15 percent.
   Blacks commit more violent crime against whites than against blacks. Forty-five percent of their victims are white, 43 percent are black, and 10 percent are Hispanic. When whites commit violent crime, only three percent of their victims are black.
   Blacks are an estimated 39 times more likely to commit a violent crime against a white than vice versa, and 136 times more likely to commit robbery.
   Blacks are 2.25 times more likely to commit officially-designated hate crimes against whites than vice versa.

Gangs

Hispanics are 19 times more likely than whites to be members of youth gangs. Blacks are 15 times more likely, and Asians are nine times more likely.

Crime runs rampant in this country because we do not properly punish the criminals. We do not need a firearm law we need a firearm punishment. It should be legal to own a firearm but it should illegal to use it in the commission of a crime. Simple. right? If a person uses a firearm to commit a crime it should be a CAPITAL crime punishable by death. Any type of crime. Period. The people in the pen who have been waiting patiently for 25 or 30 years should ALL be hung right away. The ones who are waiting have paid lawyers for various types of legal subterfuge to keep them from going bye-bye.

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

28The Color of Crime - Page 2 Empty Re: The Color of Crime 2/1/2014, 7:45 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Yella wrote:
Yella wrote:

Crime Rates

Interracial Crime

Gangs

Crime runs rampant in this country because we do not properly punish the criminals. We do not need a firearm law we need a firearm punishment. It should be legal to own a firearm but it should illegal to use it in the commission of a crime. Simple. right? If a person uses a firearm to commit a crime it should be a CAPITAL crime punishable by death. Any type of crime. Period. The people in the pen who have been waiting patiently for 25 or 30 years should ALL be hung right away. The ones who are waiting have paid lawyers for various types of legal subterfuge to keep them from going bye-bye.

I agree ! Our laws used to be stricter. I remember when kidnapping and rape were a capital crimes. Yes if you commit a crime with a gun...hang em and their horse also.

29The Color of Crime - Page 2 Empty Re: The Color of Crime 2/1/2014, 7:57 pm

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Yella wrote:
Yella wrote:

Crime Rates

Interracial Crime

Gangs

I agree ! Our laws used to be stricter. I remember when kidnapping and rape were a capital crimes. Yes if you commit a crime with a gun...hang em and their horse also.

I don't necessarily agree. I think the root cause is the dissemination of the family unit... too many single and bad parents.

I can't help thinking that if families and parenting are deemed bad enough... there will be another govt intervention.

Isn't that the pattern? Is that the goal?

30The Color of Crime - Page 2 Empty Re: The Color of Crime 2/1/2014, 8:04 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Sal wrote:
Bob wrote:And for Sal and Seaoat.

Martin Luther King said something mighty profound.  He said:  "I hope one day ALL god's children will be judged on their individual character".

Martin Luther King never said:  "I hope one day all black individuals will be seen as having good character because all black people have good character".

That's absurd.

I've yet to see anyone on this or any other forum assert that all black people have good character.

I do, however, insist that an entire race not be condemned due to the actions of some individuals, and I will call out as racists any who would do so.

Who would be foolish enough to make a universal statement characterizing an entire race?

31The Color of Crime - Page 2 Empty Re: The Color of Crime 2/1/2014, 8:13 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PkrBum wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Yella wrote:
Yella wrote:

Crime Rates

Interracial Crime

Gangs

I don't necessarily agree. I think the root cause is the dissemination of the family unit...  too many single and bad parents.

I can't help thinking that if families and parenting are deemed bad enough... there will be another govt intervention.

The government pattern is to create a problem and then produce government solutions that fail spectacularly costing billions. Empower women should have never meant that the government would replace Daddy. Do you suppose that Governments only real consideration is it's own survival at any cost and damn the families it destroys.

32The Color of Crime - Page 2 Empty Re: The Color of Crime 2/1/2014, 8:37 pm

I think it's more subversive... who do you trust if you can't trust your family?

33The Color of Crime - Page 2 Empty Re: The Color of Crime 2/1/2014, 8:45 pm

Sal

Sal

Lot of bogeymen haunting the forum tonight.

34The Color of Crime - Page 2 Empty Re: The Color of Crime 2/1/2014, 10:00 pm

Sal wrote:Lot of bogeymen haunting the forum tonight.

Who wins?

35The Color of Crime - Page 2 Empty Re: The Color of Crime 2/1/2014, 10:41 pm

Joanimaroni wrote:
Sal wrote:
Bob wrote:And for Sal and Seaoat.

Martin Luther King said something mighty profound.  He said:  "I hope one day ALL god's children will be judged on their individual character".

Martin Luther King never said:  "I hope one day all black individuals will be seen as having good character because all black people have good character".

That's absurd.

I've yet to see anyone on this or any other forum assert that all black people have good character.

I do, however, insist that an entire race not be condemned due to the actions of some individuals, and I will call out as racists any who would do so.

Who would be foolish enough to make a universal statement characterizing an entire race?

happens all the time about old white men

36The Color of Crime - Page 2 Empty Re: The Color of Crime 2/2/2014, 1:29 am

PkrBum wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Yella wrote:
Yella wrote:

Crime Rates

Interracial Crime

Gangs

I don't necessarily agree. I think the root cause is the dissemination of the family unit...  too many single and bad parents.

Are you including yourself in that single family equation? I guess alcohol and drugs don't factor in.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum