Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

gordon gecko strikes again....greed is good....!!!!

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

Markle wrote:
othershoe1030 wrote:Keep up the good work. The form is just the first step. Other checks take place behind the scenes. Call the supervisor of elections office tomorrow and ask them then you'll know what's really going on.

Sorry, NOTHING you said was true. Live with it.

I understand if you're afraid to call the SoE office. If voter fraud is so difficult you wouldn't have anything to base your party's voter suppression moves on. There are other ways of controlling the outcomes of elections that are much more efficient than voter impersonation though.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

nochain wrote:It must be refreshing for "thread" and "other" to sail through an imaginary world where Oblamer is going to fix everything. The man is and always will be, an abject failure who has never had a budget yet the Oblamer droids criticize someone elses proposals (which are not even in their final form) yet his drones can't see that but instead spend every waking moment trying to discredit the opposition.

There is no viable opposition.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

nochain wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
nochain wrote:It must be refreshing for "thread" and "other" to sail through an imaginary world where Oblamer is going to fix everything. The man is and always will be, an abject failure who has never had a budget yet the Oblamer droids criticize someone elses proposals (which are not even in their final form) yet his drones can't see that but instead spend every waking moment trying to discredit the opposition.

If it hadn't been for Bush, Obama wouldn't have much to "fix". Where is Bush, BTW. I hear he's not going to the convention.

I was wondering how long before the Oblamer paid shill leapt to his defense with the same old tired, "It was Bushs Fault song".

I wish someone was paying me, but alas, all we have in the realm of prostitutes is Markle.

Markle

Markle

Floridatexan wrote:
I wish someone was paying me, but alas, all we have in the realm of prostitutes is Markle.

Ooo so sad. Once again all Floridatexan has is childish name calling. Are you sure you're old enough to be on this site?

Keep up the good work, you're a fine example of Progressives maturity!

Meantime, I'm just going to relax again in the warm glow radiating from your desperation, hate and vitriol. Keep up the good work!

gordon gecko strikes again....greed is good....!!!! - Page 2 BaskingintheWarmth-1-1

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

othershoe1030 wrote:
Markle wrote:
othershoe1030 wrote:Keep up the good work. The form is just the first step. Other checks take place behind the scenes. Call the supervisor of elections office tomorrow and ask them then you'll know what's really going on.

Sorry, NOTHING you said was true. Live with it.

I understand if you're afraid to call the SoE office. If voter fraud is so difficult you wouldn't have anything to base your party's voter suppression moves on. There are other ways of controlling the outcomes of elections that are much more efficient than voter impersonation though.

I just got off the phone with the Supervisor of Elections office just to make sure I had the information straight. I have come to this conclusion:
There is no credibility whatsoever to your assertion that imaginary voters can be registered in Florida. It just defies all reason. On the registration form you posted please note the space for a Florida ID # or FL driver's license # OR the final four digits of your social security #. Please explain how John Doe could fill in a fictitious final four that would also match up with his DOB, street address, etc. What are the odds of that being pulled off?

Once the supervisor of elections receives the application all data is sent to the state that checks it out against several data bases including death records, felon status, vital statistics, etc. None of that is going to match up with something someone has conjured out of thin air. The applicant will be mailed a notice requesting further information. No one gets a voter ID card until all the data is verified.

I say your fantasy scenario about thousands of fraudulent voters being registered in Florida by mail is just bogus. Please walk us through how your plot could possibly work. I'm quite interested because if there is a way of getting around all this security I'm sure the League of Women Voters AND the ACLU will want to get right on it.

All of this imaginary voter fraud fiction being foisted on the public is nothing more than an excuse to institute the latest wave of voter suppression laws in hopes of tilting the election to the Mittens/Ryan team.

NaNook

NaNook

thread_bear wrote:
NaNook wrote:Look on the bright side, the majority of non-voters support Obama. It's a Gallup/USA Today poll......the majority of the Dead will vote for Obama....as usual.....

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

that's just barnyard stoopid.

it's an oxymoron wrapped inside a non-sequitur pretending to be existential.

every credible study revealed that voter fraud is almost non-existent. on the other hand, voter repression is a very real problem, and that doesn't bother you even a little bit.

Pull your head out of your ass and google Voter Fraud. Why are people going to jail for voter fraud? It's more wide-spread than we thought. Just educate yourself on the subject......or keep your head up your ass.

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

NaNook wrote:
Pull your head out of your ass and google Voter Fraud. Why are people going to jail for voter fraud? It's more wide-spread than we thought. Just educate yourself on the subject......or keep your head up your ass.
I know you weren't talking to me but I just Googled "voter fraud" and came up with this:
Five myths about voter fraud
http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/five-myths-about-voter-fraud/2011/10/04/gIQAkjoYTL_story.html

There is a host of other results, naturally, but the bottom line is more like the incidents of voter fraud are lower than your chances of being struck by lightning.
Here's an article from the League of Women Voter's site:

AHEAD OF VOTER ID TRIAL, PENNSYLVANIA ADMITS THERE’S NO IN-PERSON VOTER FRAUD

July 24, 2012 | Shirley
“As the Justice Department investigates Pennsylvania’s voter ID law on the federal level, a coalition of civil rights groups is gearing up for a state trial starting Wednesday ... Pennsylvania might have handed those groups and their clients...a bit of an advantage: They’ve formally acknowledged that there’s been no reported in-person voter fraud in Pennsylvania and there isn’t likely to be in November.”
URL:
http://tpmmuckraker.talkingpointsmemo.com/2012/07/pennsylvania_voter_id_no_in_person_voter_fraud.php?ref=fpa

Markle

Markle

gordon gecko strikes again....greed is good....!!!! - Page 2 Animatedlaughter

That's right! They enter the information into their computer, print out a voter registration card and drop it in the mail.

34gordon gecko strikes again....greed is good....!!!! - Page 2 Empty voting fraud is a myth.... 8/17/2012, 8:41 pm

NaNook wrote:
thread_bear wrote:
NaNook wrote:Look on the bright side, the majority of non-voters support Obama. It's a Gallup/USA Today poll......the majority of the Dead will vote for Obama....as usual.....

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

that's just barnyard stoopid.

it's an oxymoron wrapped inside a non-sequitur pretending to be existential.

every credible study revealed that voter fraud is almost non-existent. on the other hand, voter repression is a very real problem, and that doesn't bother you even a little bit.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

prove your point or STFU.

you expect me to do YOUR homework....?

actual voter fraud is a pipe dream used as a talking point to spin a lie that folk like you see as truth down from the mountain that's used to muddy the entire election process.

as a total and died in the wool supporter of the 1st Amendment, feel free to continue your pathetic personal attacks.

maybe you should use all caps so we understand you are SERIOUSLY angry with my point.

the issue of voter fraud is a red herring....a false flag.

any voter fraud that happens these days doesn't involve illegal voting. it happens in the room when they tabulate the votes. or in the software that changes a vote like what happened in Ohio w/ those diebold machines.

35gordon gecko strikes again....greed is good....!!!! - Page 2 Empty like a Hoover.... 8/17/2012, 8:48 pm

Markle wrote:

That's right! They enter the information into their computer, print out a voter registration card and drop it in the mail.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

how would you know how to manipulate an election....?

and the folk you say are doing this shit own a computer and understand the process , etc, etc, etc, blather blah freakin' blah.

you suck.

Last edited by thread_bear on 8/18/2012, 11:10 am; edited 1 time in total

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

Markle wrote:

Usually you do a pretty good job of at least making your argument look believable but not this time.
Please take us step by step through your imaginary process of registering a fictitious voter.

If the name and final four of the SS number don't match up, no voter registration card is sent. If the name and the Florida DL# or FL ID # don't match up, no voter registration card is mailed out.

Please explain how your scheme gets around this problem.

37gordon gecko strikes again....greed is good....!!!! - Page 2 Empty why DO the heathens rage....? 8/17/2012, 11:42 pm

othershoe1030 wrote:
Markle wrote:

Usually you do a pretty good job of at least making your argument look believable but not this time.
Please take us step by step through your imaginary process of registering a fictitious voter.

If the name and final four of the SS number don't match up, no voter registration card is sent. If the name and the Florida DL# or FL ID # don't match up, no voter registration card is mailed out.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

excellent post. manufacturing consent is only a click away.....:(

false premise + wing nut zealotry = national crisis.

individual voter fraud is as fake as romney's tax returns.

pay no attention to the man behind the curtain....move along. nothing to see here.

is it a sin to have skid marks in your magic underwear....?

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

thread_bear wrote:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

excellent post. manufacturing consent is only a click away.....Sad

false premise + wing nut zealotry = national crisis.

individual voter fraud is as fake as romney's tax returns.

pay no attention to the man behind the curtain....move along. nothing to see here.

is it a sin to have skid marks in your magic underwear....?

Uncertain about skid marks, have to look into that.
I think the wing nuts have emptied their pitiful weapons on this one.
Out of ammo, out of facts, out of luck.
Trumped up voter fraud is a bankrupt concept.
It just ain't happening.
Unfortunately, voter suppression IS happening.
As Bill Maher said, Guess the R's think we have too much democracy...something to that effect.

Markle

Markle

thread_bear wrote:
Markle wrote:

and the folk you say are doing this shit own a computer and understand the process , etc, etc, etc, blather blah freakin' blah.

you suck.

Life is good watching the Progressives meltdown.

gordon gecko strikes again....greed is good....!!!! - Page 2 BaskingintheWarmth-1-1

Markle

Markle

othershoe1030 wrote:
Markle wrote:

Your entire first post about what was necessary to register was a flat out LIE. Now you're making up more lies?

Keep up the good work.

[quote="Markle"]
thread_bear wrote:
Markle wrote:

you suck.

Life is good watching the Progressives meltdown.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

what a bozo.

you can't even tell a put-down from a meltdown.

you make this way too easy.

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

I'm still waiting for you to walk us through your imagined scenario of how hoards of fraudulent could possibly be registered in Florida.

Why don't you try it yourself. Go ahead, pick a name and a number, an address, etc. and send it in to the Supervisor of Elections and see if you get a voter registration card back in the mail. It won't work and you know it. The reason for wanting voter ID laws is solely to repress voter turnout.

Markle

Markle

othershoe1030 wrote:I'm still waiting for you to walk us through your imagined scenario of how hoards of fraudulent could possibly be registered in Florida.

Why don't you try it yourself. Go ahead, pick a name and a number, an address, etc. and send it in to the Supervisor of Elections and see if you get a voter registration card back in the mail. It won't work and you know it. The reason for wanting voter ID laws is solely to repress voter turnout.

Voter Registration Fraud In Florida

September 29, 2008
The taxpayer-financed community group known for its fraudulent national voter registration drives has struck again, this time submitting forged applications in the key battleground state of Florida where it has signed up tens of thousands of new voters for the upcoming election.

Just last week the Chicago-based Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now (ACORN), which incidentally [illegally] endorses Barack Obama, got busted for submitting more than 1,000 fraudulent voter registration cards in New Mexico’s most populous county (Bernalillo). The clerk’s office notified federal authorities and an investigation is underway.

After all, ACORN is notorious for falsifying information to register new voters and has been caught doing so in Milwaukee, Missouri, Ohio, North Carolina and Colorado to name a few. Last year the group settled the largest case of voter fraud in the history of Washington State after seven workers were caught submitting about 2,000 fake registration forms.

Its latest scam was discovered in two north Florida counties (Seminole and Orange) where ACORN staffers submitted multiple duplicate registrations on behalf of six separate voters. One individual had 21 duplicate applications, according to the Election Supervisor in Orange County.

ACORN, where Obama worked as a “community organizer,” has 15,000 members in Florida who plan to stop the suppression of minority voter participation by registering them before the November election. In 2004 the group signed up 212,000 people to vote in the Sunshine State. This year the core of the new voters were registered in three counties —Orange and south Florida’s Broward and Miami-Dade.

http://www.judicialwatch.org/blog/2008/09/voter-registration-fraud-florida/

Gee...only one state out of what 58?

44gordon gecko strikes again....greed is good....!!!! - Page 2 Empty that smell's sorta fishy.... 8/19/2012, 11:07 pm

nice try bot.

the subject is voter fraud.....the real incidents of folk casting an illegal vote on a real ballot.

registration fraud is a whole other issue.

both issues are SNAFU to the max, but they are far from being the same thing.

put down the red herring and walk away.

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

Markle wrote:
othershoe1030 wrote:I'm still waiting for you to walk us through your imagined scenario of how hoards of fraudulent could possibly be registered in Florida.

Voter Registration Fraud In Florida

September 29, 2008
The taxpayer-financed community group known for its fraudulent national voter registration drives has struck again, this time submitting forged applications in the key battleground state of Florida where it has signed up tens of thousands of new voters for the upcoming election.

Just last week the Chicago-based Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now (ACORN), which incidentally [illegally] endorses Barack Obama, got busted for submitting more than 1,000 fraudulent voter registration cards in New Mexico’s most populous county (Bernalillo). The clerk’s office notified federal authorities and an investigation is underway.

After all, ACORN is notorious for falsifying information to register new voters and has been caught doing so in Milwaukee, Missouri, Ohio, North Carolina and Colorado to name a few. Last year the group settled the largest case of voter fraud in the history of Washington State after seven workers were caught submitting about 2,000 fake registration forms.

Its latest scam was discovered in two north Florida counties (Seminole and Orange) where ACORN staffers submitted multiple duplicate registrations on behalf of six separate voters. One individual had 21 duplicate applications, according to the Election Supervisor in Orange County.

ACORN, where Obama worked as a “community organizer,” has 15,000 members in Florida who plan to stop the suppression of minority voter participation by registering them before the November election. In 2004 the group signed up 212,000 people to vote in the Sunshine State. This year the core of the new voters were registered in three counties —Orange and south Florida’s Broward and Miami-Dade.

http://www.judicialwatch.org/blog/2008/09/voter-registration-fraud-florida/

Gee...only one state out of what 58?

I hope this is not your explanation of how you think non-existant voters are going to get to vote in Florida! Not one vote was cast as a result of these activities.

A four year old article about a group that no longer exists. How lame can you get? As you can see these people were CAUGHT so no voter fraud ever took place. Requiring a voter ID would not have stopped this activity. It only serves to 1) stir up a belief in unfounded and nearly nonexistent voter fraud and 2) suppress the vote among groups likely to vote a Democratic ticket.

We are very focused here at this point in the thread on talking about the Republicans trying to manufacture the false and undocumented threat of voter impersonation at the polls which is the only kind of voter fraud that might conceivably be thwarted by requiring a voter to present a voter ID other than their voter card.

Instead of posting such extraneous material why don't you explain for the first time how you or anyone plans to pass off fake voters as real voters given the requirements I've listed before such as a name that matches with a SS number or a drivers license number. I'm still waiting.

wouldn't the first step to commit voter fraud be to fraudulently register them to vote? i dont see what purpose registering to vote would serve otherwise... do you?

PkrBum wrote:wouldn't the first step to commit voter fraud be to fraudulently register them to vote? i dont see what purpose registering to vote would serve otherwise... do you?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

when you have folk being paid per registration....?

it's always about the money.

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

gordon gecko strikes again....greed is good....!!!! - Page 2 Catima10

Still waiting to hear Markle tell us all how voter fraud is going to be pulled off in Florida.

Markle

Markle

othershoe1030 wrote:gordon gecko strikes again....greed is good....!!!! - Page 2 Catima10

Still waiting to hear Markle tell us all how voter fraud is going to be pulled off in Florida.

Why are you afraid of making our most sacred right even more difficult to corrupt? You've seen how easy voter registration fraud is to do, why go to that trouble if you can't use them to vote?

Markle wrote:
othershoe1030 wrote:gordon gecko strikes again....greed is good....!!!! - Page 2 Catima10

Why are you afraid of making our most sacred right even more difficult to corrupt? You've seen how easy voter registration fraud is to do, why go to that trouble if you can't use them to vote?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

try looking a few posts up this thread.

there are people who are PAID to register voters, whether they vote or not.

why be so obtuse when the answer has already be given....?

aaahh.....never mind....for a brief moment i forgot you are a lying little shill w/ an agenda so obvious even Stevie Wonder can see it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum