Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

is anyone using cox internet experiencing a slowdown loading PDF pages today?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Its only with my cox connection and only with PDF pages.
When I'm on cellular internet everything
Is normal. But on cox PDF pages take
2 or 3 minutes to load.

I am noticing that all during that 2 or 3 minutes
"Waiting for illiweb.com" is displayed
on the bottom left of my screen.

Sal

Sal

I don't use cox, but I did notice that this site was loading very slowly this morning.

Seems to be back to normal now.

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Bob, I just downloaded 3 PDF documents and I did not experience any slow down at all. Matter of fact when I run speed check my overall speed has seemed to have increased over the passed month or so.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I found this thread on the forumotion support forum about illiweb slowing down forumation page loading. And this thread goes all the way back to 2009.

I can't make the url a hyperlink cause that isn't working for me either. But here's the url...

http://help.forumotion.com/t44347-problems-with-illiwebcom?highlight=waiting+for+illiweb+com

Apparently, illiweb.com is some french outfit forumotion uses to host the forum images and graphics we see.
And apparently it's rife with problems but nobody knows when it will screw up or what the problem is exactly when it does screw up.
What I don't understand is why it's only screwing up for me when I'm connecting with Cox but everything is normal when I'm connecting with Verizon. And I don't understand why it's only screwing up for me and not other Cox subscribers.

In any case I can't read the forum when it takes 2 to 3 minutes to load each page so I guess I'll just have to wait it out and hope it corrects itself.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum