This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.


You are not connected. Please login or register

Get Em While They're Still Cheap

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Get Em While They're Still Cheap on 12/28/2013, 12:06 pm

Guest


Guest
US Postage Stamps' price will increase by 3 cents to $.49 on January 26, 2014.

2 Re: Get Em While They're Still Cheap on 12/28/2013, 12:10 pm

colaguy wrote:US Postage Stamps' price will increase by 3 cents to $.49 on January 26, 2014.

I don't use a lot of stamps and I would venture to say that I still have 30 to 40 of the "forever" stamps. These were probably bought when 1st class postage was either $.42 or $.44 per stamp.

View user profile

3 Re: Get Em While They're Still Cheap on 12/28/2013, 12:27 pm

Guest


Guest
Ghost Rider wrote:
colaguy wrote:US Postage Stamps' price will increase by 3 cents to $.49 on January 26, 2014.

I don't use a lot of stamps and I would venture to say that I still have 30 to 40 of the "forever" stamps. These were probably bought when 1st class postage was either $.42 or $.44 per stamp.

I'm sure you know, but those "old" Forever Stamps are still usable today. Their value increases as the USPS increases stamp prices.

4 Re: Get Em While They're Still Cheap on 12/28/2013, 12:45 pm

colaguy wrote:
Ghost Rider wrote:
colaguy wrote:US Postage Stamps' price will increase by 3 cents to $.49 on January 26, 2014.

I don't use a lot of stamps and I would venture to say that I still have 30 to 40 of the "forever" stamps. These were probably bought when 1st class postage was either $.42 or $.44 per stamp.

I'm sure you know, but those "old" Forever Stamps are still usable today.  Their value increases as the USPS increases stamp prices.

Yep and thanks.

View user profile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum