This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

FLA Cops Arrest Black Dude 62 Times for "Trespassing" Where He Works

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Welcome to post-racial America ...

Earl Sampson has been stopped and questioned by Miami Gardens police 258 times in four years.

He’s been searched more than 100 times. And arrested and jailed 56 times.

Despite his long rap sheet, Sampson, 28, has never been convicted of anything more serious than possession of marijuana.

Miami Gardens police have arrested Sampson 62 times for one offense: trespassing.

Almost every citation was issued at the same place: the 207 Quickstop, a convenience store on 207th Street in Miami Gardens.

But Sampson isn’t loitering. He works as a clerk at the Quickstop.

So how can he be trespassing when he works there?

It’s a question the store’s owner, Alex Saleh, 36, has been asking for more than a year as he watched Sampson, his other employees and his customers, day after day, being stopped and frisked by Miami Gardens police. Most of them, like Sampson, are poor and black.

And, like Sampson, many of them have been cited for minor infractions, sometimes as often as three times in the same day.

Saleh was so troubled by what he saw that he decided to install video cameras in his store. Not to protect himself from criminals, because he says he has never been robbed. He installed the cameras — 15 of them — he said, to protect him and his customers from police.

http://www.miamiherald.com/2013/11/21/v-fullstory/3769823/in-miami-gardens-store-video-catches.html#storylink=cpy

View user profile
I think you are being entirely unfair.......This guy was known for attacking white people while playing a game called knockout. It is so pervasive that the only reasonable thing police can do is arrest people who have dark skin and are within 150 miles of any known knockout incident.

View user profile
2seaoat wrote:I think you are being entirely unfair.......This guy was known for attacking white people while playing a game called knockout.   It is so pervasive that the only reasonable thing police can do is arrest people who have dark skin and are within 150 miles of any known knockout incident.
Plus, the store sells Skittles and Iced Tea ...

... case closed.

View user profile
They should file a civil rights lawsuit against that police department.

View user profile
I'm not sure it's so much of a "white" issue.  The cops mentioned seem to have Hispanic names.

View user profile

This is a isolated incident and yellow journalism. nothing to see here.

This is standard operating procedure for police in many minority and impoverished areas in this nation.

These neighborhoods are nothing more than communities of suspects and fugitives to the pigs who patrol them.

View user profile

Sal wrote:This is standard operating procedure for police in many minority and impoverished areas in this nation.

These neighborhoods are nothing more than communities of suspects and fugitives to the pigs who patrol them.
you have a police handbook on that? I do.

again, this is a isolated incident. nothing to see here but race baiting trolls.

If these are racist cops I don't think that they're the Dixiecrats that Seaoat keeps going on and on about.

View user profile
Chrissy wrote:
Sal wrote:This is standard operating procedure for police in many minority and impoverished areas in this nation.

you have a police handbook on that? I do.

again, this is a isolated incident. nothing to see here but race baiting trolls.
I agree Chrissy just the forum Commies trying to stir the pot...Maybe they work for acorn. Although I bet the cops are Mexican Nazis.

View user profile
Nekochan wrote:If these are racist cops I don't think that they're the Dixiecrats that Seaoat keeps going on and on about.
No, they're not. They're the sons and grandsons of the Dixiecrats.

View user profile

Floridatexan wrote:
Nekochan wrote:If these are racist cops I don't think that they're the Dixiecrats that Seaoat keeps going on and on about.
No, they're not.  They're the sons and grandsons of the Dixiecrats.  
oh you know em personally? did you help float em over here LOL

Floridatexan wrote:
No, they're not.  They're the sons and grandsons of the Dixiecrats.  
This is in Miami Dade County, never a stronghold for the Dixiecrats.

View user profile
TEOTWAWKI wrote:I agree Chrissy just the forum Commies trying to stir the pot...Maybe they work for acorn. Although I bet the cops are Mexican Nazis.
How nice.

Our civil libertarian hero has found a set of circumstances where he can ignore, or even support, the gestapo tactics of the police state.

No need to try to explain yourself.

You're transparent.

View user profile

Sal wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:I agree Chrissy just the forum Commies trying to stir the pot...Maybe they work for acorn. Although I bet the cops are Mexican Nazis.
How nice.

Our civil libertarian hero has found a set of circumstances where he can ignore, or even support, the gestapo tactics of the police state.

No need to try to explain yourself.

You're transparent.
You may not be aware of this, but I can assure you he seen through your little trap right off the bat. we all know who will most likely side with who here. I even thought about that and seen through it.

but again. your little race baiting trap failed.

because you know why? your story is insignificant. its a rare event. hardly on the map.

are you scared to go to the store because you might get arrested?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum